Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i returned today from a spur of the moment camping trip up to kings river with a buddy of mine that was by the way.... epic! so... before leaving i ask my sister if we can switch cars for the next 4 days cause hers gets 30mpg and my truck gets 15mpg... she says ya and we packk up and head out... so i get back today and vacuum and wash and wax her car as it got pretty dirty inside and out from our trip...

so she comes over with my truck saying she has to go straight to work... well since i have work in the morning and i left my boots in there, i go out to get em... well i walk around the corner to see the whole driver side bumper is now smudged a brown/red color and scratched to sh*t... im instantly enraged so i open the door to the sudden odor of cigarettes.... my f*&kin truck smelled liek an ashtray! no i have neverr allowed smoking in my car and never will! i walk inside to say wtf and she replies what? like nothing is there and its no big deal... she then blames it on someone hitting her while she was at work and she came outside and it was like that and that she was "sorry" her friend was with her and she smokes, FOCK your friend....BS my truck is lifted and the marks go all the way up to the top of the headlight.... i say well your gonna have to pay for it and she says no way and takes off in the car i just washed :|err:|err:|err

so now i dunno what to do... shes 21 and my pops pays for all her shiat including insurance and she wont give me cash for it... i mean she hasnt even admitted to it yet! im so fed up with her and the shi*t shes been pulling, and now i have this hanging there....

i work hard to have nice stuff and keep that way and then to be completely disrespected by someone that is trusted so much really makes me livid:)st:)st:)st

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
so i returned today from a spur of the moment camping trip up to kings river with a buddy of mine that was by the way.... epic! so... before leaving i ask my sister if we can switch cars for the next 4 days cause hers gets 30mpg and my truck gets 15mpg... she says ya and we packk up and head out... so i get back today and vacuum and wash and wax her car as it got pretty dirty inside and out from our trip...

so she comes over with my truck saying she has to go straight to work... well since i have work in the morning and i left my boots in there, i go out to get em... well i walk around the corner to see the whole driver side bumper is now smudged a brown/red color and scratched to sh*t... im instantly enraged so i open the door to the sudden odor of cigarettes.... my f*&kin truck smelled liek an ashtray! no i have neverr allowed smoking in my car and never will! i walk inside to say wtf and she replies what? like nothing is there and its no big deal... she then blames it on someone hitting her while she was at work and she came outside and it was like that and that she was "sorry" her friend was with her and she smokes, FOCK your friend....BS my truck is lifted and the marks go all the way up to the top of the headlight.... i say well your gonna have to pay for it and she says no way and takes off in the car i just washed :|err:|err:|err

so now i dunno what to do... shes 21 and my pops pays for all her shiat including insurance and she wont give me cash for it... i mean she hasnt even admitted to it yet! im so fed up with her and the shi*t shes been pulling, and now i have this hanging there....

i work hard to have nice stuff and keep that way and then to be completely disrespected by someone that is trusted so much really makes me livid:)st:)st:)st
Sounds like you would have been better off with 15MPG.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
That sucks. I understand family is family, but if she's irresponsible to begin with you made a bad call in letting her drive your truck. I bet you won't make the same mistake twice. Try not to worry to much, I'm sure the bodywork is a fairly easy fix. An ozone generator will take the cig smell out as well. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
2,588 Posts

And how much was it you saved again.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shes always been good with stuff like it but yes i would have been better with 15.... and if she wouldnt have took off so fast i woulda definately had a few more choice words with her....

well at least ill be at work for 3 days and can begin the buffing:|err

·
Premium Member
5,952 Posts
Set her up with Ratso.:D

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,524 Posts

·
DRIVE4SHOW-PUTT4$$$
643 Posts
look on the bright side it could of been alot worse!!!! rule # 1 never loan anything with a running motor to a woman,other than your wife.;) And i'm talking from a cordless scewdriver up to a 28ft deck!!! but SIS should clean and fix your ride......no respect I tell ya:|err

·
Registered
30 Posts
You and I are in same place. But, I am talking about my younger brother. Just drop it because we can't win. Your parents are going to protect thier "baby girl". Hell I can't even get my parents to pay attention. But, They buy my brother a new 535.:)coffee

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
i ask my sister if we can switch cars for the next 4 days cause hers gets 30mpg and my truck gets 15mpg... she says ya and we packk up and head out...
Therein lies the rub. She was doing you a favor. She surely should have done it a lot better, but that fact still has to put a damper on some of your otherwise righteous indignation....
P.S. Don't swap cars with someone who is not on your insurance policy. If she had pulled a hit and run, someone might now be coming after you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Therein lies the rub. She was doing you a favor. She surely should have done it a lot better, but that fact still has to put a damper on some of your outrage...
Do you really think the "Baby Girl" payed for fuel. She just wanted to look cool in the big brothers truck. I am sure DADDY has the fuel on one of his cards. He may not know it yet. My best advise is too keep the peace in the family. Grinn for the holidays.:(:(

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Do you really think the "Baby Girl" payed for fuel. She just wanted to look cool in the big brothers truck. I am sure DADDY has the fuel on one of his cards. He may not know it yet. My best advise is too keep the peace in the family. Grinn for the holidays.:(:(
I didn't mean to imply that he shouldn't be pissed. It's just that it seems to be something that is best filed under the heading of "lessons learned".

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.