Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering are dry sumps legal on super stock boats with capsules. I'm putting a new boat together and was reading the rules and didn't see anything about dry sumps anywhere. The only reason I ask is that I was looking at pictures of ss-400 and thought I saw a dry sump system. Just wondering if this was a rule change and if so are there any other new rules I should be aware of ? The boat i'm putting together is an non capsule but just want to be legal.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I was wondering are dry sumps legal on super stock boats with capsules. I'm putting a new boat together and was reading the rules and didn't see anything about dry sumps anywhere. The only reason I ask is that I was looking at pictures of ss-400 and thought I saw a dry sump system. Just wondering if this was a rule change and if so are there any other new rules I should be aware of ? The boat i'm putting together is an non capsule but just want to be legal.
Dry sumps are not legal in SS. The only part the capsule boats can run that the uncapped ones can't is a Dart intake PN 41114000.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts