Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I used them to do a rebuild on a B&M 250. I wasn't to impressed with the rebuild for what they charged. I was quoted $800 up front and it ended up being $1100.00 but that is just my experience. I am sure there are hundreds of other people that will tell you otherwise.

·
blown mopar
343 Posts
bought mine 2 seasons ago... very pleased with product.. cant beat the warr. and free shipping on kits.. but i ordered it late december and recived it in april.. the said it would only be 2 months.. other than that it was good service

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Just another business. Go through the manufacturer of the blower you want. Spending money with them kinda warms them up to helping and you get more of a warrenty if there is something solely wrong with the blower. SCusa is high volume.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I had a Mooneyham (Loved the little sucker) My BDS now kicks butt too and has an awesome buzz to it. Superchargers USA I think is the guy who designed the BDS blower and worked at BDS for 20 some odd years. I would imagine he knows what he is doing. Never done business with him though. He gave me some free tips and advice that other blower guys would not and spent mega time with me on the phone.

·
blown mopar
343 Posts
I had a Mooneyham (Loved the little sucker) My BDS now kicks butt too and has an awesome buzz to it. Superchargers USA I think is the guy who designed the BDS blower and worked at BDS for 20 some odd years. I would imagine he knows what he is doing. Never done business with him though. He gave me some free tips and advice that other blower guys would not and spent mega time with me on the phone.
they did the same with me. most people just want to sell you something and not take the time to talk to you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts