Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who wants to call in sick/pull a nooner?:D Might be the last one.

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
I think everybody is boated out. You should have went to Brower.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think everybody is boated out. You should have went to Brower.
I thought about that after I posted. I had my son last weekend, I wish I could of made it. I am hoping the next one.

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Why don't you just bring him with you? MHB meets are family events.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why don't you just bring him with you? MHB meets are family events.
Yea, I threw it at him jokingly. He had a event late Friday at school and he really wanted to go to our block party Sat. I also got laid off last week, their saying 3-4 weeks, we'll see. I am thinking Wamplers for the day. Would like to meet you guys finally. Fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
I can't make it to Wamplers but I sure would like to see that Sanger sometime.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't make it to Wamplers but I sure would like to see that Sanger sometime.
I am hoping someone will take it for a run and tell me what they think. Still haven't pushed it yet. Also have some issues with the in/out lever I want to go through.

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
All you have to do is show up and ask. You'll get plenty of help.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's what I've heard from a few members. Looking forward to it. Also seems your online icon is not working or your off site for a sec.

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
That's what I've heard from a few members. Looking forward to it. Also seems your online icon is not working or your off site for a sec.
Stealth mode. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
No NOS for me. I'll stick with Boost.:)devil

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
I'm running E85. Dosen't need to be chilled but it don't hurt. Actually I'm thinking about going back to gas with the Super Chiller I just picked up. Can't make up my mind which way to go.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm running E85. Dosen't need to be chilled but it don't hurt. Actually I'm thinking about going back to gas with the Super Chiller I just picked up. Can't make up my mind which way to go.
Well you have all winter to think about it. Well, I have to think about which boat to take out tomorrow Hmm, Taylor or Sanger. I'll sleep on it. Talk to you later.:)hand

1 - 15 of 15 Posts