Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Supreme Court may hear Chryslers bankruptcy case. Hussien and his administration want to circumvent and change the Constituion to force bond holders to take a financial settlement that is spelled out in the Constituion. Ginsberg is delaying, for 24 hours, the proceedings so that the other (8) members can take it under advisement. I only pray that the court follows the law as it is written. Somebody has to stop the frieght train, that is Hussein's Marxist plans.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
I'm right there with you on this one and only time will tell what happens.

The Supreme Court may hear Chryslers bankruptcy case. Hussien and his administration want to circumvent and change the Constituion to force bond holders to take a financial settlement that is spelled out in the Constituion. Ginsberg is delaying, for 24 hours, the proceedings so that the other (8) members can take it under advisement. I only pray that the court follows the law as it is written. Somebody has to stop the freight train, that is Hussein's Marxist plans.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Its kind of ironic considering Oxxxxxxxx is a "constitutional law professional". I would never vote for an attorney as a politician. Regardless of party.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
The Supreme Court may hear Chryslers bankruptcy case. Hussien and his administration want to circumvent and change the Constituion to force bond holders to take a financial settlement that is spelled out in the Constituion. Ginsberg is delaying, for 24 hours, the proceedings so that the other (8) members can take it under advisement. I only pray that the court follows the law as it is written. Somebody has to stop the frieght train, that is Hussein's Marxist plans.
A worthy prayer, indeed!

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
No No

The SC has said O's BK terms are NOT ALLOWED. The "secured debt" can not be made to take a backseat to the "unsecured debt". (Unions).......Secured debt holders were stuck with 23 cents on the dollar, while the union's un secured debt was to take 35 cents....Or something like that. I heard that is the part the SC poo pooed............And the messiah, (and unions), aint gonna like it....What flies with Chrysler will also apply to GM, and there's nothing O can do about it..............Ray

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Awesome news. They just said on the news that Chrysler still has to close all the dealerships but the deal with Fiat is on HOLD.

The SC has said O's BK terms are NOT ALLOWED. The "secured debt" can not be made to take a backseat to the "unsecured debt". (Unions).......Secured debt holders were stuck with 23 cents on the dollar, while the union's un secured debt was to take 35 cents....Or something like that. I heard that is the part the SC poo pooed............And the messiah, (and unions), aint gonna like it....What flies with Chrysler will also apply to GM, and there's nothing O can do about it..............Ray

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Just heard a news report that the SC said they can sell Chrysler to Fiat. Not sure of any other details.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Looks like they cleared the way for it all. Screwed once again. All the more reason to give GM and Chrysler the finger and buy something else.
I don't know about the rest of you, but these two deals get more and more disgusting by the day. So much for , "we're a country of laws".

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Isnt that the truth. Always been a GM guy but looking like going to change towards FORD.

Have a buddy that is a mechanic at Galpin Ford in the SFV and he said business is up 35%

Looks like they cleared the way for it all. Screwed once again. All the more reason to give GM and Chrysler the finger and buy something else.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Yep, something about the existance of "previous legal precedent" jacking up Obama's "repay the unions for their support" deal.
Good call Justice Ginsburg, shows even a liberal can make the right decision once in a while.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts