Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
O'Bagy said in a statement to The Daily Beast. "While I have made many mistakes and showed extremely poor judgment, I most particularly regret my public misrepresentation of my educational status and not immediately disclosing that I had not been awarded a doctorate in May 2013."

^^^ THis is a little different than the argument that she was just a fuzz away from obtaining her doctorate...:54:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Maybe she's going to me McCain's Lewinski. :))eek:)):):(-
Seriously though, how do you expect anybody to take you seriously when you hire an admitted liar to be your researcher/ analyst? Mcstain is really becoming an embarrassment to himself, AZ, and the Republican party. He will stooge for Harry Reid and slander his fellow party members if it gets him time on camera. This guy can't get enough of himself on any T.V. show. Shut up and quit fraternizing with the enemy idiot! :)hammers

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Seriously though, how do you expect anybody to take you seriously when you hire an admitted liar to be your researcher/ analyst? Mcstain is really becoming an embarrassment to himself, AZ, and the Republican party. He will stooge for Harry Reid and slander his fellow party members if it gets him time on camera. This guy can't get enough of himself on any T.V. show. Shut up and quit fraternizing with the enemy idiot! :)hammers
Yep, I'm loosing respect for him quickly... For pandering to the leftists...

What I wanna know is exactly what was revealed to McCain and Graham when they jumped on board with OlameO in the push to bomb Syria... SOmething major was given to those two in order for them to jump on board with Olamo so quickly...

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
McCain lost it with me when he wouldn't confront Obama about his past. Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayres, etc, etc.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
McCain and Graham are the enemy double agents
----------------------------------

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Of course he hired her.....they new she was full of shit but she was willing to go along with the "moderate" analysis and help out :))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Of course he hired her.....they new she was full of shit but she was willing to go along with the "moderate" analysis and help out :))ThumbsDwn
She seems to have a decent understanding of the situation.
[video]http://freebeacon.com/the-7-most-interesting-minutes-on-syria-youll-watch-tonight/[/video]

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
She seems to have a decent understanding of the situation.
[video]http://freebeacon.com/the-7-most-interesting-minutes-on-syria-youll-watch-tonight/[/video]
Is this rhetorical? The conversation is assumptive, i.e. she works(ed) for groups that would profit from a Syria that was no longer aligned with Russia. Fox news within hours appologized for the interview after they found out who she worked for. The State Department made approx $500,000,000 by being pro rebel....and they still cant back up any of the touted claims of the experts, which are paid lobbyists i.e Obagy, they hired to bolster the position they took.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts