Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met Clover yesterday and she is a sweetheart. Very friendly and needs a good home. Just a beautiful dog, fixed, 15 months old, about 50 lbs, light gray and white, purebreed and well mannered. The owner is moving and can't take her with him. Feels bad about it but with the economy and all doesn't really have a choice.

PM me if you are interested....

·
"The" masheenist
5,381 Posts
I hope your she finds a good home.

What is the deal with all the vaginas around here? Can't anyone give away a male dog?

Brian

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Why don't you keep her? I have a brother/sister they will be a year old come August. Everybody loves them. They're so funny when they play fight. I've got to put them on youtube they would be instant stars.

·
Old Skool Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why don't you keep her? I have a brother/sister they will be a year old come August. Everybody loves them. They're so funny when they play fight. I've got to put them on youtube they would be instant stars.
I have thought about it but only have a condo with no back yard when in CA. In AZ I have the yard and pool, etc. I have been spending more time lately in CA and really don't know how they would do in such a confined area. If I had a back yard I think I would do it as she is a beautiful dog.

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
I feel very sorry for your friend. It is very hard to leave a pet behind, especially a pit bull. IMO pit bulls are the greatest dog breed. I worry that we won't be able to keep ours when we retire to Florida into a condo like we plan to in 2012.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I was going to adopt a dog from the pound as soon as iam in my new house.. It will be a few months, I had the best female pit ever and love them. I would love to take her as soon as I have the new house. Town Home is too small. Please keep my number. Mine loved the river and glamis and always went with me for years. wuld hate to see this dog go to the wrng person..

Thanks

Scotty
800/992-4493

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,027 Posts
Good luck.

Here's a bump for ya.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Clover is moving to Bakersfield (poor dog!) My friend had to put her red nose down about 6 months ago and Clover melted her heart, she's meeting the owner tomorrow in Cowrona to pick her up.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Clover Update

Got a call from my friend who adopted Clover, she says that Clover and her pug get on great, they're already pretty much inseparable, Clover and her 3 Y.O. daughter have a special bond, Clover has adopted the kid as it were, she keeps a close eye on her when they're all outside, sleeps in her room, in short, they LOVE her. Thank you D-Gaf for the connection.

Clover in her new home

Attachments

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,027 Posts
Very cool. I love happy endings :D

·
Old Skool Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got a call from my friend who adopted Clover, she says that Clover and her pug get on great, they're already pretty much inseparable, Clover and her 3 Y.O. daughter have a special bond, Clover has adopted the kid as it were, she keeps a close eye on her when they're all outside, sleeps in her room, in short, they LOVE her. Thank you D-Gaf for the connection.

Clover in her new home
That's great news. When I saw that pup I knew she was a good dog and she is good looking to boot :)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I met Clover yesterday and she is a sweetheart. Very friendly and needs a good home. Just a beautiful dog, fixed, 15 months old, about 50 lbs, light gray and white, purebreed and well mannered. The owner is moving and can't take her with him. Feels bad about it but with the economy and all doesn't really have a choice.

PM me if you are interested....

One of my friends adopted Clover last year, unfortunately they can no longer keep her either. She is a great dog, one of the sweetest animals I have ever met. It breaks my friend's heart that they can't keep her but they are moving cross country and into an apartment. If I didn't have a blue and a boxer already, Clover would be living with me.

If anyone is genuinely interested in adopting Clover, for good, please let me know, I'll be heading down to the Tom Papp deal on Saturday and I could bring her with me then.

Somebody needs her, and she needs someone.

Anyone?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hope she finds a home, she's ALMOST as adorable as our female Pit that is TOO agressive around other females.

I will pass along the info!

Thank you! My boxer is a female, she's the same way or Clover would be living here.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.