Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
19,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my old swtd..hull new paint,interior,carpet,gages,steering and cables....had to use a old trailer to pick it up,it was on a bitchen dolly trailer which was NOT included...this is the 4th time i owned it.....

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Is this boat ever going to hit the water. Bill had it complete and then sold it. Now its back with everything missing. I will give ya 500 bucks for the thing.

·
Registered
974 Posts
i used to have on of those quite a few years ago, i was an ex drag racer with center steering, i couldnt give that thing away and now their pretty popular. So when is it goin up for sale, i have a spare blower motor that needs to go in something.

·
Registered
19,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
i used to have on of those quite a few years ago, i was an ex drag racer with center steering, i couldnt give that thing away and now their pretty popular. So when is it goin up for sale, i have a spare blower motor that needs to go in something.
i bought one with center steer about 7 yrs ago in san pedro or torrance.gold and brown/yellow white bench seat,t-tanks,

·
Registered
974 Posts
Mine was yellow with brown metal flake, i had a bench made for it with the center sunk down, it had stacked tanks behind the seat and a 460 ford, and a brown trailer, 7 or so years ago sounds about right i had given it to a friend of mine in torrance.

·
Registered
19,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this one..i got from a guy who was just in a flatbottom accident

·
Registered
19,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
must be it......

·
Registered
19,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its in lake elsinore now and its axactly the same except its all white,its been trouble free since i sold it.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I bought that thing from a girls dad i went to high school with, the original owner for $2K i blew it up in 10 minuites, gave it to the guy you bought it from for a 55 pickup basketcase, he sank it at la paz and almost flipped it racing another boat in laughlin, stood it straight up in the air. I built my Kurtis T deck after that and me and him flipped the shit out of the kurtis in front of echo lodge, here are a few pics, the kurtis lasted about 5 minutes... hahaha

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
i have a sanger i will trade you:D

·
Registered
19,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I bought that thing from a girls dad i went to high school with, the original owner for $2K i blew it up in 10 minuites, gave it to the guy you bought it from for a 55 pickup basketcase, he sank it at la paz and almost flipped it racing another boat in laughlin, stood it straight up in the air. I built my Kurtis T deck after that and me and him flipped the shit out of the kurtis in front of echo lodge, here are a few pics, the kurtis lasted about 5 minutes... hahaha

No wonder the guy i bought it from said he wants nuthin to do with boats any more..you must of scared the crap out of him,if i remember correctly his jaw was wire shut when i bought the swtd from him....holy crap.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts