Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
would you mind posting up some pictures of the pump brace? if you have them. I need build something like that for my Daytona, it has super thin floors. Thanks

·
Team CJ460
2,191 Posts
would you mind posting up some pictures of the pump brace? if you have them. I need build something like that for my Daytona, it has super thin floors. Thanks
its pretty easy to do dave ive done a few and the one on the cj boat plus i have the materials to help ya make one you suppl beer though :)
looking forward to see this build:))THumbsUp

·
southwindsforsure
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good. You a short guy? Not a whole lot of from the looks of it. Pedal going under the dash?
Yea about 5 ten. The angle of the pic is alittle deceiving. Should have seat bracket and pedals in tomorrow. It will be close

·
Registered
950 Posts
Yea about 5 ten. The angle of the pic is alittle deceiving. Should have seat bracket and pedals in tomorrow. It will be close
Lol that's not short.
Maybe it's the picture that looks deceiving. I like the floors on this deal, also the gunnel supports look killer also...

·
southwindsforsure
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Getting close!! can't wait to test drive it for you Doug.....:wink2: What day you coming out?
Will be leaving Friday am around 7/8 you are more than welcome to drive it. Is your dad going to be there to check out all them creations

1 - 20 of 29 Posts