Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well iam Having a hard time choosing colors for the Tunnel Dragster. I would like to get some opinions.
I've narrowed it down to 3 options but open to suggestions.
Green and White
Red and White
Blue and White
Each will have a black border.

Ill be following the original gel scheme like in this picture. Let me know what ya think.

·
southwindsforsure
645 Posts
Well iam Having a hard time choosing colors for the Tunnel Dragster. I would like to get some opinions.
I've narrowed it down to 3 options but open to suggestions.
Green and White
Red and White
Blue and White
Each will have a black border.

Ill be following the original gel scheme like in this picture. Let me know what ya think.
i kinda like the pic colors

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Why not just make it back to original ....... ?

I have a buddy with a black Malibu it has a pink cap and graphics EVERYONE loves his boat just
Sayin. I wouldnt want a pink boat but a little pink no problem.

Out of your colors id go blue and white and black

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Ive been liking the blue and white idea. The pink was not factory color. It was spray painted on there. I don't know if i could have pink on my boat.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Wheew! I see why you want to paint it!:))eek:)) I favor blue and white with yellow and red border!:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Red and white with grey border stripping.
Better idea!!! Look at colors you like thru the day and put your'e own deal to paper and then get paint snd shoot! There is not a color scheme yet that hasen't been used on a boat. Look at my POS in my avitar! Alot of different colors and put together don't look to bad! Look at the bright side---- the only one that needs to like is YOU!!! Mark

1 - 15 of 15 Posts