1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thanks for the links. I guess I am out of the loop. :)sphss I didn't even know about these guys.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It may take a lot longer in the boat scene but turbos will rule the world someday in evey aspect of racing.....;) :p

Travis

p.s. this post is more for fun and nothing else so I do not get slamed to hard by chris....:D

·
1,814 Posts
how are the 50mm turbo smart waist gates? i noticed it is anodized stainless valve but not incolnel.is this ever a problem?wot long runs, diaphram failure?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My 60mm gates I have now are Stainless Valves and The 40mm Tial that was on my mustang I believe was stainles as well.

Travis

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Now lets see that vett turn the boost down to 2 lbs and run wfo on 87octain, this would be more of a demo. of the capabilities of the gates.
The more boost you intend to run, the less you'll be asking of the waste gates. That vett is running a sh-t load of boost and "could" probably get away with an even smaller set of gates.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Now lets see that vett turn the boost down to 2 lbs and run wfo on 87octain, this would be more of a demo. of the capabilities of the gates.
The more boost you intend to run, the less you'll be asking of the waste gates. That vett is running a sh-t load of boost and "could" probably get away with an even smaller set of gates.
our ebay special wastegates will go all the way down to 2lbs:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts