Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember seeing somewhere on here a long time ago, a logo for Syndicate boats, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. It was a spy guy holding a gun out if I remember correctly. If anyone knows what I am talking about and has a picture, it would be awesome if you would post it up.

Thanks. HJ

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hey HJ do you own a Syndicate? I am doing a boat for my buddy that is a Syndicate and have never seen another hull like his. Wich do you have. This is his

Attachments

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey HJ do you own a Syndicate? I am doing a boat for my buddy that is a Syndicate and have never seen another hull like his. Wich do you have. This is his
Haha I wish!!! No, I don't own a Syndicate, nor do I know anything about them, I have just always liked their logo. But I am sure that there is somebody on here that will have an answer to your questions.

·
Registered
501 Posts
My buddy's is pretty cool. It's a potato chip for a boat. The hull is only about .25" thick lol and has 1"x6" stringers. Ill have to show him their logo, he'll get a kick out of it.

Sent from that vibrating thing In your pocket using Tapatalk

·
Registered
673 Posts
I just got a Syndicate like the one pictured here. It seems very light and has 1x6 stringers also.

Anyone know of a model name or any other info on these?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Just an update. This is what my buddy's boat looks like now

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370227656.926242.jpg

Sent from that vibrating thing In your pocket using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts