Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a person working on shirts and hats, with original logo's. I will keep everyone posted on whats up. I will post pics before anything is committed to. :)hand N.P.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
i thought we was supposed to hold a river run to discuss this over a burger and soda??...lol...keep us posted

·
BANDAID DUDE!
415 Posts
i thought we was supposed to hold a river run to discuss this over a burger and soda??...lol...keep us posted

But make sure it's only on a sunny day, with temps 80 plus, so the fair weather guys show up OK? :D

·
Registered
848 Posts
Thanks Steve and Linda. Please help me keep this shirt thing a positive light. I want to make sure Paul/Steve and anyone associated with the last round of shirts feel welcome. As you know that is the foundation of this group. It will also discourage the hateful/unproductive comments. Anyway, take care and hope to see you guys soon.

Rick

·
250 Posts
Familycat, I know a few of your members, and have for quite some time, You all are a bunch of great people. I would never feel unwelcome, That is just not the type of people you guys are.
I would think that at this time, It may be a better choice to go with a different screen printer. If in the future your group needs our services, Please do not hesitate to call.

Thank you, Steve Best..... Owner of DUYA custom Tee's.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Steve and Linda. Please help me keep this shirt thing a positive light. I want to make sure Paul/Steve and anyone associated with the last round of shirts feel welcome. As you know that is the foundation of this group. It will also discourage the hateful/unproductive comments. Anyway, take care and hope to see you guys soon.

Rick
What Rick said. :)hand Thanx for the extra effort that was furnished.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Familycat, I know a few of your members, and have for quite some time, You all are a bunch of great people. I would never feel unwelcome, That is just not the type of people you guys are.
I would think that at this time, It may be a better choice to go with a different screen printer. If in the future your group needs our services, Please do not hesitate to call.

Thank you, Steve Best..... Owner of DUYA custom Tee's.
Amen, the group has always made me feel welcome. I understand the hesitation, however I hear good things about your products. It might be kinda cool to supply some additional shirts with "blessed" artwork and put all this crap in the rear view. Anyway, play it like you feel it.

Rick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts