Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Brandons Diner in Upland or Rancho. Upland is at Foothill/Grove....Will be there right after the gym.

·
Registered
991 Posts
They used to by .99 but they are now 1.49ish.....Well worth it..

IF you ever go for breakfast, try the Chili Verde Omlete....WOW :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's what I'm talking about, looks like I will have to make a drive up to Brandons.. Thank's for the help...

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
You must be mistaken about my state of excitement, after all these are tacos, not your lovely wife....:p

you two gonna be at the lake this weekend??? Please ;)

Not this weekend but the next 2 after that....would love to see you guys...:)

ps...sorry about the taco thread jack.....:p

·
sometimes Mr. LLGirl ;)
435 Posts
Actually its in Yorba Linda and there is one in Placentia. :)hand
Stay away from Esthers in Yorba Linda. Their taco tuesday sucks. Chips and salsa suck. The bartenders suck. The Sunday morning bloodies and chorizo suck. The twenty plasmas suck. Nothing good happens there.

That should do it. Now there will be more room for us.:D

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Stay away from Esthers in Yorba Linda. Their taco tuesday sucks. Chips and salsa suck. The bartenders suck. The Sunday morning bloodies and chorizo suck. The twenty plasmas suck. Nothing good happens there.

See tonight then. I went to the original Esthers in Downey in the early 80's. :)hand

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts

See tonight then. I went to the original Esthers in Downey in the early 80's. :)hand

You guys must know Bobo then......old friend....and I agree that everything there sucks.....:p

·
Registered
60 Posts
Shamrocks has a Taco Tuesday, Taco's are ok for a bar. But I usually go more for the beer and they have a great live band that plays every Tuesday night.:)devil

1 - 20 of 33 Posts