Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see if I give it any respect after running that Bullet the last 3 of 4days....

This should be interesting......lol

·
Banned
4,599 Posts

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Shit...that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be Jordy. When I saw you posted in here I was like....this isn't going to be good :)
So what you're saying is it's the anticipation of what I'm going to do next that really makes it bad, huh? :D :D :D

·
Full Of It.
787 Posts
So should we start a pool to guess how long it will be before Tom puts the toon up for sale? LOL

I feel the need, the need for speed....... :)

·
They call me Phildo
107 Posts
You have the best of both worlds. You can enjoy the performance and style of that sweet ass boat you just bought and you can still enjoy cruising and relaxing with out a care in the world on the Toon. These guys who dont have a Toon dont know what they are missing. There is something to be said about getting up from behind the wheel, walking up to the ice chest getting a drink and walking back with out spilling a drop, all while under way. That and I never noticed so much scenery when I had my Fun Deck as I have now.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So should we start a pool to guess how long it will be before Tom puts the toon up for sale? LOL

I feel the need, the need for speed....... :)
Believe it or not I sold it yesterday :) My brother wants it and it is just a matter of logistics.

You have the best of both worlds. You can enjoy the performance and style of that sweet ass boat you just bought and you can still enjoy cruising and relaxing with out a care in the world on the Toon. These guys who dont have a Toon dont know what they are missing. There is something to be said about getting up from behind the wheel, walking up to the ice chest getting a drink and walking back with out spilling a drop, all while under way. That and I never noticed so much scenery when I had my Fun Deck as I have now.
If my brother flakes on me that will be the deal for a while. Had the two boat deal a few times and it just gets to be a bit much though. Always trying to remember which one had the oils changed last and things like that.

Will have three teenagers along with us today so the toon is definitly the choice to use today.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
The kids have a toon, we have the X-Flight. I can't bring myself to get on the toon when I have the Advantage sitting right there.....

But that's me

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hooked up with Lucky Strike (AJ) yesterday and hung out on the south end. Ran that puppy up on shore and then later pulled the kids on a tube. While we didn't exactly set any speed records everybody was comfortable and had plenty of space on the boat. The stereo was putting out some good tunes so.....yesterday the toon did get some respect :)

Windy but what an awesome day on the lake...........

·
Here for the laughs!
125 Posts
Hooked up with Lucky Strike (AJ) yesterday and hung out on the south end. Ran that puppy up on shore and then later pulled the kids on a tube. While we didn't exactly set any speed records everybody was comfortable and had plenty of space on the boat. The stereo was putting out some good tunes so.....yesterday the toon did get some respect :)

Windy but what an awesome day on the lake...........

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!! That was you!!! LOL I was the red boat running like a nascar driver with little showoff skiers behind it...

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!! That was you!!! LOL I was the red boat running like a nascar driver with little showoff skiers behind it...
Hey Alex. They looked like they were ready for the Catalina Ski Race :) Cute kids and we loved seeing them ski. We kept trying to go over and say hi but every time we headed your way you were off again :)

·
Here for the laughs!
125 Posts
Hey Alex. They looked like they were ready for the Catalina Ski Race :) Cute kids and we loved seeing them ski. We kept trying to go over and say hi but every time we headed your way you were off again :)
HAhahaha Thanks... They were feeling the attention they were grabbing... like fuel to the fire!!! lol

·
Banned
4,599 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Believe it or not I sold it yesterday :) My brother wants it and it is just a matter of logistics.

If my brother flakes on me that will be the deal for a while. Had the two boat deal a few times and it just gets to be a bit much though. Always trying to remember which one had the oils changed last and things like that.

Will have three teenagers along with us today so the toon is definitly the choice to use today.
I pitty you and your terrible problems......:):)punch:D:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts