Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Hell, if I can get a hydro I will run it. Herb said I should do better than if I were in a flat.......

·
Registered
630 Posts
We got one for ya Morg!!!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I can hear it now:

"You stupid ass dumb mother f-er, When I told you that, I was talking about any hydro but mine, get the hell out of hear before you really piss me off"

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
I`m not no big shot more little a mini shot but we`ll be bouncing down the track or whooping some a$$.PROBABLY bouncing down the track.:D:D

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
why do you want to play with training wheels.....flat all the way well for some of us. some flat guys should have went the other way you damb swingers :)hand

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I`m not no big shot more little a mini shot but we`ll be bouncing down the track or whooping some a$$.PROBABLY bouncing down the track.:D:D
well at least you manned up and said your going some of the N C H havent said squat or is that what he's doing :D

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
well at least you manned up and said your going some of the N C H havent said squat or is that what he's doing :D
Looks to me that you are calling somebody out whose name rhymes with Fryin Twinckney!

Just sayin...............................

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
why do you want to play with training wheels.....flat all the way well for some of us. some flat guys should have went the other way you damb swingers :)hand
You missed my runner bottom debut @ CFW back on fathers day week.

It was not pretty.

Herbs quote standing next to the ZZ boat before I got out- "Well we better get you a hydro, cause you sure as hell can't drive one of those things"

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
:)well i went out for a few goose and juice cocktails and still nothing. ok rick your the boss rented mule is the word pgf here we come i'll be whippin and spurrin her i think she will run 7.60sssss :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
:)well i went out for a few goose and juice cocktails and still nothing. ok rick your the boss rented mule is the word pgf here we come i'll be whippin and spurrin her i think she will run 7.60sssss :)
7.60SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS??.. No disrespect to Rick but I will take that bet...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts