Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a custom Talon? I looked in boat trader and see several Talons from 1991 listed as "sport" but googling doesn't return anything else similar to this.... I love the look of this boat and I am guessing it is a custom job...

Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Disregard - this was listed on a custom paint site as a 1991 - I'm pretty sure thats incorrect..

ADMIN- feel free to delete this thread...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a Hustler Talon 25 Center Console. Prolly one of the fastest center consoles ever made.

This one does 96 MPH

Yea they are freaking gorgeous... I've been trying to find some of the elusive 28ft older whalers and then I stumbled across this with the obviously mistated year and was thinking I had found another bad ass boat for cheap... Ohwell... The fastcats are about this fast too arent they? Much less depth too them - but still...

·
Registered
6 Posts
The orange boat is an orginal Talon 25 CC, the blue one was made by Hustler after the molds were procured from Talon. The orange boat is an early ninties model, not sure how many were orginally made by Talon. At one point, both boats pictured lived on Lake Murray SC.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Its a Hustler Talon 25 Center Console. Prolly one of the fastest center consoles ever made.

This one does 96 MPH
I saw this one for sale I think. I would love it, but have too much interests in other projects including the one in my sig!!! ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have personally taken a ride on the blue hustler pictured above. That boat is sweet!! We were out cruising the lake one day and hit 93 in rough water, by far the fastest boat I've ever been in. I wish my friends dad never had sold this boat. But yes both of those boats used to live on Lake Murray.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts