Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am surprised his highness hasn't had this pulled off the net as it casts an ugly reality on islam.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Thanks FC, I have been screaming about this for years......
And this is why ANYONE who believes they can negotiate a Nuke treaty/deal with IRAN is the world's BIGGEST FOOL!

As it turns out, the world's BIGGEST FOOL is the POTUS!
And the world's second BIGGEST FOOLS are the ones who support him!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Both the video and SNiC's post are very true. It's a sad day for America under this POS POTUS!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problem. I know I can be repetitive at times, but the more people that see this the better. You can bet one thing, if it weren't for social media, I wouldn't have known anything about it. I posted another video that covered it also, but from different folks. One only needs to open an eye to what is happening in the EU.

This just came up in my facebook feed....

Are you shopping at one of Target’s Islamic sharia-compliant stores? - Ban Sharia Law

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Did you read some of the comments, there was a post of a speech Putin made that was spot on.

I cant figure out how to copy and past or I would, sorry
I went to look and didn't see it... then got caught up in some folks fucking with a muzzy.. hahaa!

How far down was it? And was it a comment to another?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Rc it on The shopping at target link you posted,the posters name is peter slatcoff 14 post down in the comments at the bottom of the story

1 - 8 of 8 Posts