Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Pro stock????

Looks like there will be at least a five boat field of super stocks, will you be running pro-stock? If I bring Levi and the 514 boat over will there be enough Pro-stocks for a class? Jimmy D.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like there will be at least a five boat field of super stocks, will you be running pro-stock? If I bring Levi and the 514 boat over will there be enough Pro-stocks for a class? Jimmy D.
My boat is still in pieces, hopefully will be ready by Burley. The five boat field is subjectto some debate, so far I have only been able to confirm 3 boats, I will be driving the ss-90. If you guys came over we could all run PS. Do you have Lenny Bakers phone number? I usually call him to find out what is going on. Would be great to have you come over, its a fun race.

·
Female Owned and Operated
341 Posts
I will be there showing my boat in the Hot Boat show Saturday!

·
NW Spectraholic
588 Posts
So it sounds like Rork isn't going to grace us with his presence this year? I was looking forward to seeing him with his fancy backpack again....

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Ya, and I was looking forward to peeking under your engine cover again Malcolm.

Everybody be safe in the racing and hand those girlie boys from Californa a royal butt kickin on the big course.

John

·
NW Spectraholic
588 Posts
And to think I was going to have Gayleen dress up as Panthera in your honor....:rolleyes:

·
NW Spectraholic
588 Posts
Let's see if I can kick off some pic posting of the boat show.

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
You're killing me Malcolm. Wish I could have made it and listening to the punk azz kids run down, sounds like I really missed something. Glad the turnout was great and can't wait till Burley to watch the crazys run.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Thanks Brittney

It was almost like being there, except, I'm not shivering! Great to see all kinds of hot rods participating! If there werent so many events in June, I might have joined your show, if I had a together boat. Anyone planning on throwing water next weekend at Banks? Are you ready for some sun?

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Forgot picture

Tastin, 2004 ]

This boat is totally redone, no lights now, new rear deck, name, seats, engine, gauges, gears, shaft release, prop, but, I had to keep the drinking fountain!:D

Oh, notice the same dark gloomy sky......we sat in the water for 45 minutes waiting! I get shivers now for the poor guy holding.

Attachments

·
Registered
598 Posts
Tastin, 2004 ]

This boat is totally redone, no lights now, new rear deck, name, seats, engine, gauges, gears, shaft release, prop, but, I had to keep the drinking fountain!:D

Oh, notice the same dark gloomy sky......we sat in the water for 45 minutes waiting! I get shivers now for the poor guy holding.
Yep, weather was just about the same that day as it was this weekend, I remember standing out there for those 45 minutes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts