Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I think we should tax state officials based on thier pay scales. That should cure the deficit. :))THumbsUp
Wait for it. They will develop a transmitter installed at birth that tells them how much air you're breathing and tax that too. No less tangible than a cyberbit.

Did any of these dipshits go to school? Did they not learn of a small uprising of Americans in the 1770s and what was the primary cause?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
975 Posts
I think we should tax state officials based on thier pay scales. That should cure the deficit. :))THumbsUp
Tax state officials.......................Bullshit!!!! Cut their frickin pay buy 100K.........They work for us,and yes it will help with the deficit. I hate to get started on the sons of bitches..........But here is another for you to think on.I think its the 14th Amendment that says they can't instill anything the effects them any different than us and vice a versa. NONE OF THOSE BASTARDS ARE FORCED WITH KENYANCARE.......that just to name one instance I can go on and on...............ITS TIME WE STAND AND DO SOMETHING AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK...........but that's just me thinking

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Tax them on their pay scale and base their pay scale on efficiency and productivity. That should would turn the deficit into profit.

What's next, ass tax for methane gas?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Tax them on their pay scale and base their pay scale on efficiency and productivity. That should would turn the deficit into profit.

What's next, ass tax for methane gas?
ah SHBH, I believe we all are taxed on our pay scale.
However, I would be in favor of a different tax rate for them, like we have for capitol gains and dividends, except more like a 50% gift tax.

Its sad, but some civil service employees like CVX and R&J makes the swamp smell worse than it should, and it makes the whole thing stink. But to find all the bottom feeders you need to drain the swamp.

Its no different in the government employment. The good ones are vastly out numbered by the users and abusers of the system, and its all but impossible to clean the mess up. Like being a conservative Repbulican in the teachers union. Like trying to scream in a shit hurricane.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts