Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
From what I've seen of the California Taylor, great lake boats. Handle pretty great. However, they are heavy!!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
SJ Taylor's are sharp boats.
that's not a sj;) its a california taylor, ervin capps and oscar taylor built the sj's in cushing okla.:)bulb here's my ole sj, the 1st jet i restored

Attachments

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
SJ Taylor's are sharp boats.
I belive that this boat is a 20' BR Taylor good for about 75 MPH safely! Good built boats solid and as Stretch said a little heavy!
Good family boat with room!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
I belive that this boat is a 20' BR Taylor good for about 75 MPH safely! Good built boats solid and as Stretch said a little heavy!
Good family boat with room!
its not a br;) can't remember what they're called, but they're not the same taylor brand as you're thinking coby, the 1 he's looking at is a california taylor, made in cali;) 2 totally different taylor brands, totally different hulls too.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
my ole sj.ive always been fond of it for some reason.california talyors are totally different animals

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
I stand corrected!:D WT:)devil

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
dickhead i was born in OKC:)devilstill love going there and i married a okie women this go around,much better:)grnbut ill take my mountains any day.

i have a boat built in okie,Tennessee and Arkansas.but only 1 of them runshil:)dont you think my sj will look sweet with the swin step:)sphss

im also looking forward to the aluminum headed mill going into it this winter:)Unsurestill be a turd

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
I love the paint scheme on this boat. What color blue did you use? Have any more pictures of it? Base / Clear?
2003 general motors arrival blue is the color, its my favorite color too;) i laid out the flames by hand , its base/clear.

Attachments

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Great boats. Have one in boat spam for sale, Have a new project in mind, but one has to go.
i've got a buddy that'd be perfect for, he's moving to ark this month and is gonna buy when they get settled in, i'll let him know bout it;) br's are great cruiser's!!!! i've gotta pic on my home pc of a br leaving the race cove locally on just the outdrive, every bit of the hull is outta the water, it was badass:)devil he had the merc 496 multiport injected motor in it with 1 of those dual prop merc outdrives

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
i've got a buddy that'd be perfect for, he's moving to ark this month and is gonna buy when they get settled in, i'll let him know bout it;) br's are great cruiser's!!!! i've gotta pic on my home pc of a br leaving the race cove locally on just the outdrive, every bit of the hull is outta the water, it was badass:)devil he had the merc 496 multiport injected motor in it with 1 of those dual prop merc outdrives
Thanks. Have him check out the pics in the boat spam, your so right, this is a great cruiser, and will top mid 70's. They dont make them like this anymore. :)devil

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
I love mine, rides nice, not as nice as a pickle fork hull. I weighed my hull before motor and pump were install, interior was removed and it weighed 1000lbs. My BBF 513 is at 650hp, berkeley jet, aggressor "A" Mag bronze impelar, DPS preloader. Runs about 78mph at 5400rpm right now, can probably tweak a few more. I think the hull will habdle about what ever you can put in it. Wanting to add a 250hp nitrous system over the winter.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts