Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're headed to the Capital again tomorrow to show our distrust, disapproval and disgust in the current administration, their policies, their agendas and their ridiculous proposals.

I wonder if the mainstream media is still positioned to ignore us???????

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh my, could you have some fun with that screen name! The possibilities are limitless!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Great signs......post up some pics when you return. Let them have it Doc and watch your pinky fingers!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There were too many good people with too many great posters to post them all but I'll get my favorites up here in a while.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Let's begin with the difference in the class/tact/responsibility of the attendees as opposed to the Kenyan's supporters. These two photos were both taken right after major events. First, today's well attended TEA Party after the crowd dispersed. The second is immediately following the inauguration fest of the Kenyan. Notice any differences? Surprised???

or

then there's

or

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe the most telling difference is that the speaker is still in place at the end of the conservative's ralley. Safe and secure!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There were thousands of great posters! Here are a few of my favorites

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Let's begin with the difference in the class/tact/responsibility of the attendees as opposed to the Kenyan's supporters. These two photos were both taken right after major events. First, today's well attended TEA Party after the crowd dispersed. The second is immediately following the inauguration fest of the Kenyan. Notice any differences? Surprised???

or

then there's

or
How typical of Libs.....Make a mess and expect someone else to clean up after them....Kinda like whats going on in Washington now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts