Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
72 x 15 with 4 nice stainless transom brackets. This is a solid 1 3/4 thick swim platform. Needs to be cleaned sanded and oiled. $295

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
What did it come off of?? Reason for question is I have a v-drive cruiser with all the cav plate hardware so I would need to mount above.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It came off a 22 vdrive cruiser. You might need to pull the cav rod, place the brackets with the cav rod running through the opening. Would be a clean installation if it gives you the proper swim platform height.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
It came off a 22 vdrive cruiser. You might need to pull the cav rod, place the brackets with the cav rod running through the opening. Would be a clean installation if it gives you the proper swim platform height.

Please give me measurements on the brackets, mainly the transom height. My cavitation plate rod comes way below were I would mount it. I would need to mount it above the cav plate turn-buckles which is my main concern, sitting in the water it may be to high?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The last picture is of a 20 eliminator vdrive. My mounts are flat plate against the transom so will give more room between transom mount and cav rod than what is pictured above.

Platform measures 71.5 wide at transom then tapers to 68.5 and is 14.5 long.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Okay I can see how I can make it work. So now give me you're bottom dollar price and make it the ROCK BOTTOM. It is Christmas and bucks are tight! I am in elsinore and will pick it up. Mark

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold! Looking forward to seeing it put to good use. Thanks Mark

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Sold! Looking forward to seeing it put to good use. Thanks Mark

You will Mike! When I get it ready and installed I will shoot you a shot of it! It was a pleasure to meet you and thanks! Mark

1 - 11 of 11 Posts