Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those boys are guuna need liver transplants from the Happy Hours this weekend and kidney transplants form the beating they took in that flatty they drove in the Parker 300!!! Great to see them having a blast!!! That little boat held it's own!! Great day!!! Great racing!!!:D

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Hey I wanna thank Ken Bewick and his brother for a great time. I also need to thank my brother Pat for fueling the boat on the pit stops...it was so much fun. My brother Ron handled the launch duties. It does beat ya up a bit, but what better way to celebrate the past. Jump in a 16 ft. flatbottom and run your liver and spleen down into some 2" foam pad.

I really wanna thank "Kirk Sammons"..aka Reggie, for running the last leg. He was the guy that was there for us when it counted. We looked around at the crowd looking for the one guy that still had a liver and a spleen and his big ass smilin face said..."if you guys really can't handle one more leg, Im in"..for that I am forever indebted...

looking at the official finish..it looks like we beat Jrap of the cream team..

RCL..keepin it real!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Hey I wanna thank Ken Bewick and his brother for a great time. I also need to thank my brother Pat for fueling the boat on the pit stops...it was so much fun. My brother Ron handled the launch duties. It does beat ya up a bit, but what better way to celebrate the past. Jump in a 16 ft. flatbottom and run your liver and spleen down into some 2" foam pad.

I really wanna thank "Kirk Sammons"..aka Reggie, for running the last leg. He was the guy that was there for us when it counted. We looked around at the crowd looking for the one guy that still had a liver and a spleen and his big ass smilin face said..."if you guys really can't handle one more leg, Im in"..for that I am forever indebted...

looking at the official finish..it looks like we beat Jrap of the cream team..

RCL..keepin it real!
Rattle Lips, The sincerity of your comments really touches my heart!

Seriously though...Kenny Bewick always shows up with a boat that has run to the end! This boat has been at the finish of the 300 for the last three years and has run 2nd and 3rd the last 2 in division 1! And this year the little 16footer was the ONLY flatbottom entered in the race!! For THAT alone, He deserves some props from our vdrive group!! Good time was had by all and then after the race he gave his kids rides in the boat until the sun went down! Awesome!
Looks like I wasn't the only one with a "big ass smilin face" when it was over!!!:D:D

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Rattle Lips, The sincerity of your comments really touches my heart!

Looks like I wasn't the only one with a "big ass smilin face" D:D
Pat's smile looks to be a tad forced :)sphss:)grn

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Billy you should reconize that smile its the same one I had Friday after our golf game... :)grn

Just to set the record straight..... RCL never set foot in the little flatty Saturday. He was the one putting gas in (when we could find him).

All driving was done by Kenny, his brother Chris, Dave Sammons and myself. We did have two brave (stupid) riders.... :D

As far as RCL's right hand? Well he was hiding his red cup...

·
Registered
731 Posts
Little orange v-drive

This boat was built in Unlimited Marine's 16' outboard mold. It was layed up as an inboard v-drive with full stringers. I built the Soloman Island Walnut wood deck in the mid '60s. Bunkey raced it as a ERR. Ken found the boat in Riverside with the wood deck beyod repair. Ken had just totaled his soon to be Parker race boat. He was able to save the glass deck from the 18' Aqua Craft. He then grafted it to the 16' Unlimited ERR. With Craigs List engine parts, he had a replacement Parker Race boat.
HARLAN ORRIN

·
Registered
4 Posts
This boat was built in Unlimited Marine's 16' outboard mold. It was layed up as an inboard v-drive with full stringers. I built the Soloman Island Walnut wood deck in the mid '60s. Bunkey raced it as a ERR. Ken found the boat in Riverside with the wood deck beyod repair. Ken had just totaled his soon to be Parker race boat. He was able to save the glass deck from the 18' Aqua Craft. He then grafted it to the 16' Unlimited ERR. With Craigs List engine parts, he had a replacement Parker Race boat.
HARLAN ORRIN
I just got told about two pump CHUMP what is that?

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
It was great to see you guys keep going lap after lap, boat looked great in all the different water conditions. Finishing 23rd overall beat half the boats entered. Well done.

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Billy you should reconize that smile its the same one I had Friday after our golf game... :)grn

Just to set the record straight..... RCL never set foot in the little flatty Saturday. He was the one putting gas in (when we could find him).

All driving was done by Kenny, his brother Chris, Dave Sammons and myself. We did have two brave (stupid) riders.... :D

As far as RCL's right hand? Well he was hiding his red cup...
Ya know Lou..you aleays try to bring me down..I was havin a little fun and the fans were diggin it. Now you come along and try to ruin my party.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Lou, stick to kissing babies and waving at your fan base in the pits! Or was that kissing your fan base and waving at babies? What ever it is you do! :)sphss

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Lou, stick to kissing babies and waving at your fan base in the pits! Or was that kissing your fan base and waving at babies? What ever it is you do! :)sphss
That's funny!

LouLou sucks! so I wont be getting kissed anytime soon!

Fantastic! ERR, thanks Harlan for the info! but what's the hull?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Since "SOMEONE" :)sphss is stuck on details here let it be known the deck is from an 18 ft Aqua Craft cut down to fit the 16 foot boat.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Geez Jerry thank you man for straightening RCL on this... I am going to ask Janice if she will trade brothers.... At least you understand me.... :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts