Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was proud to be a member of the many hotboaters attending Franks service. I know it meant a lot to Franks family. Thanks Michelle, Katherine, and Carla for handling yourselves in a professional, compationate mannor throughout this past week. You Gals are the real deal. RIP Frank

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
Beautiful service. You'll always be in our hearts Frank.

·
Brendella 2" Runner NoS
201 Posts
Chills ran up my back when I read this today.
To the family on behalf of all our fellow V-Drivers, our sincerest condolences and
and deepest sympathy. Our heartfelt thought and prayers our coming your way during this most difficult time. Frank’s passing will change things for all of us who have participated in this unique sport, we all will be thinking about Frank and CFW for a long time and taking inventory of our own blessings. We are sorry for your loss and wish Frank Godspeed and peace and comfort to his family, know that all of us are mourning the passing of one of our own, one of our fellow drivers.
Here’s a link to the services and where you can write something for the family in the Guest Book and also instructions on flowers and donations.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sacbee/obituary.aspx?n=frank-joseph-urbancic&pid=128880347
- Gary Arneson

·
Registered
25 Posts
Remembering Frank

Frank was a great friend of my family. He was absolutely the nicest, happiest guy I've ever met. He was a very experienced boater and didn't drink alchohol. For this to happen to him is a real eye opener. He was waiting for the water to lay down all day and when he saw his opportunity he took it. Just as he got to the end of the cove a boat headed out towards the big water and I told my wife right then "thats no good", and we all saw what happened next. I feel some sort of communication on water conditions would be key. The funeral service was very emotional and we are still grasping what really happened. We thought about Frank all weekend while we were boating on Lake Shasta. He really loved to pleasure boat on Lake Shasta with his V-drive DayCruser. He will truly be missed. Rest in Peace. Your friends, The Harris Family

1 - 20 of 20 Posts