Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RIP. Even though I didn't agree with his politics, nobody needs to go through that. Unfortunately with the proposed HC bill, more and more probably will.....just give them more pain killers.

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
I'm Not a Demo, not a liberal but he did stir the pot and he did great things. Lots of controversy but it comes with the legacy. RIP and thanks for serving our country.

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
Uncle Teddy's gonna meet his maker. Now maybe Mary Jo can RIP.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I'm not one to celebrate anyone's death, I'll let God pass judgement but I wonder if they are preparing a corner in the hottest section of hell for Teddy. RIP Mary Jo.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Bummer.

Sorry, I can't mourn the loss, I wish his Family well though.

He did not get his wish to change the Mass. law back to suit his party, after having it changed in 2004 the other way for the Dems. benefit.
Basically, he seemed worried that the stupid voters might put a Rep. in his seat. I won't go on about his ethics on his dying day. But it would be easy to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32563045

Not sure it will make a difference however.

·
1,512 Posts
A good day for Ted Kennedy as he will suffer no longer. A good day for America as it will suffer no longer.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i don't like him at all, but he did do somethings good for the country. but yeah, he's frying in hell if there is 1.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
A good day for Ted Kennedy as he will suffer no longer. A good day for America as it will suffer no longer.
absolutly!:)devil

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I think he did way more harm than good..........."Life goes on"..................RIP Mary Jo.
My thoughts exactly. I'd be willing to bet he's looking for a thermostat button right about now.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
News flash from Wall Street " Chivas Regal stock took a terrible hit today, following news their prime investor and client assumed room temperature "

·
Registered
80 Posts
yeah seems just right for Yomma to give the highest civilian medal to a murderer. Money and power will get you everything.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Just read that ol teddy's carcass will be buried at Arlington. Disgraceful.

Thats Arlington Texas right?

Couldn't possibly desecrate that hallowed ground with his pickled carcass.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts