Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1,512 Posts
"gaggle of numbnuts" Clinton, Boxer, Feinstein. Ted calls it like is.:D

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
TX Monthly had an article on Nuge last month. Pretty interesting to say the least.......

Ted could solve alot of problems as Pres. No more illegals and he'd probably create a big shortage of terrorist virgin rewards in the hereafter with the increased flow of incoming participants from the "Jihad Elimination Act". Also save the taxpayer a few bucks on needing as many Secret Service agents, Ted's pretty hands on with self defense.:)devil

·
Can't Member
98 Posts
Seen him twice in concert back in my youth.
It was amazing the energy he could put into and pull from an audience, just stunning show.
The guy is much closer to representing "Joe American" than the Gov't loving folks in places like NYC and DC would like to believe.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Ted is hands down one of my favorite human beings. He truely "gets it".

Here you have a guy that would probably rather be on his ranch shooting bows and arrows, driving his jeep through the mud, drinking beer and sitting on the toliet thumbing through Bass Pro Shop catologs. But here he is, trying to make his voice heard to help save our county, at no huge finacial gain for himself. He just does what is right! I wish our politicians felt/did the same.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
I am scared to reply....some of the liberals on here will start crying and this will get moved to the PRF......I will with hold all comments.

Except that he is 100% right!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts