Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Come on Ted, don't sugar coat it! Tell us how you really feel!

I believe Ted Nugent says what we all think, but we are, for some strange reason, too cautious to speak this way openly. I applaud his open usage of the names of those who would threaten our rights.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Uncle Ted is the man. If Him and Chuck Norris ran this country we'd be kickin ass and taking names.:D

I believe Ted is going to be a the NRA convention here in Phoenix in May. Come on out!!!!!

:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Uncle Ted is my hero!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
chuck ain't chit, i took tae kwon do lessons from 8-16yrs old and my instructor knew chuck well and had fought him countless times in tournaments, beat him everytime and showed the class old vhs videos of the spankings;) his fighting skills are inline with his acting skills imo:D ask ole chuck if he remembers getting knocked out by floyd griffin:):)punch:)sphss:D i do and all i saw was the video:p would like to see chuck liddel and chuck norris fight:)devil

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
chuck ain't chit, i took tae kwon do lessons from 8-16yrs old and my instructor knew chuck well and had fought him countless times in tournaments, beat him everytime and showed the class old vhs videos of the spankings;) his fighting skills are inline with his acting skills imo:D ask ole chuck if he remembers getting knocked out by floyd griffin:):)punch:)sphss:D i do and all i saw was the video:p would like to see chuck liddel and chuck norris fight:)devil

It's Chucks spoken words that impress me. I bet he'd kick the living shit out of any other country's leader.:)devil

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
So out of ALL the potential candidates in the country, why didn't we have Uncle Ted as an option???? :)sphss

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
So out of ALL the potential candidates in the country, why didn't we have Uncle Ted as an option???? :)sphss
For the same reason Rush, Glenn Beck, Newt, and other excellent candidate options didn't run. They make too much sense, would repair too many problems, return our finances to fiscal responsibility and cut 50% (if not more) of the stupid programs out of government. This mindset is NOT acceptable to the welfare recipients that vote, nor the liberal media who tell them whom they should cast their vote for.

I still remember clearly seeing literally hundreds of posters type these words:
"Mitt Romney is the best candidate for getting this country back on track but I would never vote for a Mormon." Even our own conservatives are mostly brain-dead anymore. We're doomed and that's all there is to it.

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts

This seems hard to believe based on the following:

In early 1968, Norris suffered the tenth and last loss of his career, losing an upset decision to Louis Delgado. On November 24, 1968, he avenged his defeat to Delgado and by doing so won the Professional Middleweight Karate champion (non-contact) title, which he held for six consecutive years.[4] In 1969, he won Karate's triple crown for the most tournament wins of the year, and the Fighter of the Year award by Black Belt Magazine

Chuck Norris's fight career lasted from 1964-1974. Norris started off by losing his first three tournaments but, by 1966, he was almost unbeatable. Among the numerous titles he won were The National Karate Championships (1966), All-Star Championships (1966), World Middleweight Karate Championship (1967), All-American Karate Championship (1967), Internationals (1968), World Professional Middleweight Karate Championship (defeating Louis Delgado on 24 November 1968), All-American Championship (1968), National Tournament of Champions (1968), American Tang Soo Championship, and the North American Karate Championship. Of the five men to beat Norris, three were Allen Steen, Joe Lewis, and Norris's last career defeat to Louis Delgado in 1968. Norris retired as undefeated Professional Full-Contact Middleweight Champion in 1974.

Chuck Norris retired with a karate record of 183-10-2

Oh, and go Ted.....:)devil

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's Chucks spoken words that impress me. I bet he'd kick the living shit out of any other country's leader.:)devil
Chuck would simply glance their direction and they would vaporize.

Besides anyone who works out with Christie Brinkley can't be that bad...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
This seems hard to believe based on the following:

In early 1968, Norris suffered the tenth and last loss of his career, losing an upset decision to Louis Delgado. On November 24, 1968, he avenged his defeat to Delgado and by doing so won the Professional Middleweight Karate champion (non-contact) title, which he held for six consecutive years.[4] In 1969, he won Karate's triple crown for the most tournament wins of the year, and the Fighter of the Year award by Black Belt Magazine

Chuck Norris's fight career lasted from 1964-1974. Norris started off by losing his first three tournaments but, by 1966, he was almost unbeatable. Among the numerous titles he won were The National Karate Championships (1966), All-Star Championships (1966), World Middleweight Karate Championship (1967), All-American Karate Championship (1967), Internationals (1968), World Professional Middleweight Karate Championship (defeating Louis Delgado on 24 November 1968), All-American Championship (1968), National Tournament of Champions (1968), American Tang Soo Championship, and the North American Karate Championship. Of the five men to beat Norris, three were Allen Steen, Joe Lewis, and Norris's last career defeat to Louis Delgado in 1968. Norris retired as undefeated Professional Full-Contact Middleweight Champion in 1974.

Chuck Norris retired with a karate record of 183-10-2

Oh, and go Ted.....:)devil
Most people ain't gonna tell Chuck he ain't chit to his face... :)grn

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
Chuck would simply glance their direction and they would vaporize.

Besides anyone who works out with Christie Brinkley can't be that bad...
:D
Christie Brinkley is an eternal fox!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts