Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And the lame stream media outlets don't mention race. But it is coming out though. The Bosnian immigrant was white, while two of the thugs are black and one Mexican, so far. There is still one murderer at large. Fucking pathetic!!! You really have to look to find what race these punks are. Another reason why I stay armed!!!

Protests in St. Louis after teens ‘bash man to death’ with hammers | New York Post

Police: Teens with hammers beat St. Louis man to death - CBS News

A quote from the above article. "However, police say that the attack did not appear to be racially or ethnically motivated." :no:

Teen suspect charged as adult in hammer beating death of South City man | KMOV.com St. Louis

·
Registered
976 Posts
JMHO, But the only way to stop this bullshit..............A deuce and a half armed with a mini-gun,I'll gladly go do it if nobody else will. When you're dealing with THUGS there is no other way but meet violence with violence.........

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
As I see the bottom line they are just like typical democrats.
They only want the justice system when it works in their favor - otherwise, they prefer to take matters into their own hands as if they are somehow entitled to be outside the law.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Black on black crime means nothing. It only matters if the oppressive whites kill blacks.

You got it Doc. The liberal way comprises of a one way street.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts