Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it took me 4 years to find this stuff in mex but man is it smooth, puts patron to shame....agavero:D

·
HUNG Member
678 Posts
Almond Tequila is awesome, and will sneak up on ya. No lime or salt needed, but better served really cold.

For straight tequila, Don Agustin, but it can only be found in Guadalajara. The best shit ever.

Makes Patron taste like pure gasoline.

:DAnd I HATE Tequila!

bignet

·
Happy Member
1,398 Posts
Almond Tequila is awesome, and will sneak up on ya. No lime or salt needed, but better served really cold.

For straight tequila, Don Agustin, but it can only be found in Guadalajara. The best shit ever.

Makes Patron taste like pure gasoline.

:DAnd I HATE Tequila!

bignet
2ND THAT!!!!!

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Patron is for amateurs that don't know any better, although they do market their product better than almost anyone...

Aha Toro is one of my newest favorites !! ;)

·
Got Circus Midgets???
1,734 Posts
Penca Azul Reposado, good stuff :D

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
I'll have to try some of that stuff.... Damn I remember when Jose' Cuervo Gold was the BOMB... Of course that was when we were all in High School and we didn't know any better..:D

·
Registered
85 Posts
I hate to tell you but Agavero is not Tequilla; it is a liquer made from Agave. Damn good stuff though. You can get it at BEVMO. As for a good Tequilla, My favorite is Don Julio Reposado. Penca Azul is also very good, but big$ for that fancy bottle. Nothin beats a nice cigar and Agavero on the rocks. Agavero is awesome in Margaritas too in place of triple sec or Grand Manier.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
this is my favorite Tequila very smooth only can be found in Mexico...and YUK to Patron this kills Patron and Patron Platinum tastes the same as Patron silver but for quadruple the price

·
It's good to be alive
1,526 Posts
Yikes, where do I start.......and yes, 1942 is a nice Anejo. First tip on the tequila thing, when you order a shot, ask for it in a snifter of rocks glass. That way you can nose it too and besides the "shot" glass limits the pour....get it! If you order the teq with a lime and salt, just forget it, you have no idea.:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts