Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received the following in an email so don't butcher me if anything is not accurate. I thought is was worth posting, sorry if a repost.

---------------------------------------------------------

A "MODERATE" MUSLIM COLLEGE STUDENT

The enemy is now in our inner circle!

If you have had doubts exactly where the "Moderate" Muslims stand on terrorism, you must do yourself a huge service and watch, and listen, to this video of a live exchange between Dr. David Horowitz and a "Moderate Muslim" student at the University of California in San Diego. Listen to her answer to his question as to whether or not she supports terrorism. Then do this nation a huge service and pass this on to everyone on your email address list, urging them to do the same. THE ALARM CLOCK IS RINGING!!!!.

HERE IS A "MODERATE" MUSLIM COLLEGE STUDENT

You need to listen to her last answer.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
WTF are these stone aged, animals doing here??

These people our are Enemies. When are we going to wake up!! :|err

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WTF are these stone aged, animals doing here??

These people our are Enemies. When are we going to wake up!! :|err
I'm afraid the answer is "when its too late", because of the PC mania gripping our country. Then the gloves will come off.

We certainly wouldn't want to profile anyone or secure our borders and send their sorry asses back to the middle east.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Saw this earlier Rex- she boxed herself in pretty well. Pretty scary that people like this are among us.

This whole thing is going to end in fire.

UD

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Need to build a wall on the southern border out of their Body's,like the Spartans did.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts