Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a set of 34 or 36 pitch bravo props they would be interested in letting us try? We will be in havasu this weekend with a re-rigged boat and are not sure what props will work on the boat.
the boat is an 30' American Offshore with 700 hp 572's and 1.50 gears.
thanks Greg

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
What props are you using now? I have a pair of 32's sitting in my garage if that would help. my 34's are in CA.

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
props

thanks Jake, we tried 27's and my buddy bought a set of 32's that we are going to try this weekend.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
thanks Jake, we tried 27's and my buddy bought a set of 32's that we are going to try this weekend.

The jump from the 32's to the 34's on my boat had a lot of change issues especially getting on plane and staying on plane, at WOT only gained about 4 to 5 MPH and I could tell that they were putting a lot of stress on the drives.

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
props

Thanks Jake, the props we used this weekend were 32 5 blade they were too small. The motors redline too quick on top end. He just picked up a set of 34's on offshore only so we will try them.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Thanks Jake, the props we used this weekend were 32 5 blade they were too small. The motors redline too quick on top end. He just picked up a set of 34's on offshore only so we will try them.

The bravo 1 34's tend to cavitate easily if you put too much power to them to quick. Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts