went out for a trial run today
The yellow boat is still a work in progress. We just did a bottom blueprint including reset the strut, wash plate, fin & water pick-ups. Speed coated the bottom & added a wirl-a-way. With that all in order we tested a couple of props and were on the right track until the impeller came apart. It didn't like the 7,000 rpm we ran it up to. We pulled it out and all the peices and tried to run without an impeller. I thought the water pick-up would put enough through to keep it cool but no luck. We towed it back to the bridge then went in under power. Still looking for the right prop.
Dave Wagners boat #14 has a new blower and ran well. He would like to try some other props if anyone has somthing that will fit a #3.