Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· pay me or pay me no mind
3,173 Posts
aaaaaaaaa ya bob....which way did he go which way did he go!! whats the scoop brutha??

· Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The yellow boat is still a work in progress. We just did a bottom blueprint including reset the strut, wash plate, fin & water pick-ups. Speed coated the bottom & added a wirl-a-way. With that all in order we tested a couple of props and were on the right track until the impeller came apart. It didn't like the 7,000 rpm we ran it up to. We pulled it out and all the peices and tried to run without an impeller. I thought the water pick-up would put enough through to keep it cool but no luck. We towed it back to the bridge then went in under power. Still looking for the right prop.
Dave Wagners boat #14 has a new blower and ran well. He would like to try some other props if anyone has somthing that will fit a #3.

· Registered
821 Posts
The yellow boat is still a work in progress. We just did a bottom blueprint including reset the strut, wash plate, fin & water pick-ups. Speed coated the bottom & added a wirl-a-way. With that all in order we tested a couple of props and were on the right track until the impeller came apart. It didn't like the 7,000 rpm we ran it up to. We pulled it out and all the peices and tried to run without an impeller. I thought the water pick-up would put enough through to keep it cool but no luck. We towed it back to the bridge then went in under power. Still looking for the right prop.
Dave Wagners boat #14 has a new blower and ran well. He would like to try some other props if anyone has somthing that will fit a #3.

What boats are you bringing to Don Pedro?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.