Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well just went and tested and the tx-19 turned a whhhhoopppppinggggg

5100 rpm on the tach:)sphssit was turning 6400-6500 on the other impeller
B or B/c cut ss agressor impeller.

wow what a difference.take off is awesome no slipping or even a 100 rpm difference on take off.

before it had a inducer and would still flash a good 300 rpm on take off.

no inducer and just impeller snappppeddd my neck.:)devil

we justed ordered a b-cut HI-HELIX from scott seastrum.

cant wait to spray this thing 250 shot.before we couldnt b/c the mill was turning to many rpms.

hey coby looks like we are close on the Horsepower scale!!!!!!!:)hand:)hand

· Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweeeeet:)devil now how much for the a:D
the A is not for sale,it is scotts personal test impeller.other wise we would have just cut it to a B-cut dumbass:p

im anxious to see what happens,with the b-cut.i want to turn right at 6000 rpm on mill.then spray the shit outta it.:)hand

· Registered
3,990 Posts
Those things bite big time! I will say you might wanna go with a AB- it will hold the RPM down a little and the juice will make it all back! Mine runs at 6000 held all out! It will jump the RPM up around a 1000! WT:)devil

· Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well coby were are gonna see what happens might need to stay alittle bigger.

we have more camshaft and heads are different.:)bulb

scott said we can try this and go from there.

· Registered
3,990 Posts
Cool deal, good luck with it and have fun! It will wake it up when you get it right! WT:)devil

Coby

· Registered
3,731 Posts
the A is not for sale,it is scotts personal test impeller.other wise we would have just cut it to a B-cut dumbass:p

im anxious to see what happens,with the b-cut.i want to turn right at 6000 rpm on mill.then spray the shit outta it.:)hand
To spin a HH B cut impeller 6000 is gonna take about 700-750 hp. I spun a B HH with 700 or so hp right at 5850, with a 150 shot it ran 6250.

If you are spinning an A at 5100 right now you'll probably pick up to 5400 to 5500.

HH impellers are a little different. The general shape of the curve is similar to that of a standard impeller but they take more HP to turn.

· Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts
yeah, 526 inch blown alcohol, 11-1 static w/42 psi....spins my AA pretty good..;)
Alcohol or not.....Yiiiiiiiiiiikes :)grn :)grn

Travis, I have some testing to do with a HH "A" also. I plan on running it to see where it is rpm & mph and then having it turned to pull 6,500 -6,600 off the Nos. Just time and money..... mostly $$$ :mad:

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover :D

· FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,805 Posts
what about bigger boats? I am running a AA to 6800. I got 700 hp.

sounds like you may need to give it more water....better loader.???? bottom work.??? shoe .????

· Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts
sounds like you may need to give it more water....better loader.???? bottom work.??? shoe .????
Something along those lines.... that didn't add up in my book :)bulb

S CP :D

· Premium Member
7,314 Posts

wow what a difference.take off is awesome no slipping or even a 100 rpm difference on take off.

cant wait to spray this thing 250 shot.before we couldnt b/c the mill was turning to many rpms.

Thanks for the input on the HH , just put one in Josh's boat (pulled the inducer) and are near ready to try ! Good news ! Tom

Joe , this is what I was talkin about tonite !

· B1 Racing
6,261 Posts

Thats an interesting test. You ran a HH A cut versus an aggsr B/C cut, hope your not giving all the credit to the HH for the hard holeshot, your cut size has everything to do with your improved holeshot, not saying a HH doesnt hit harder just saying your test is far cry from apples to apples.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.