Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a 22,23 or 24 pitch bravo prop 3 or 4 blade i could try out?? I have a labbed 21 the boat likes it 5000rpm @ 65-66 mph but its on its last days. So would like to try other and see what works best on the hallett

·
BANDAID DUDE!
415 Posts
I run a 23 with a 24 spare (Both 4 blade) Next time we run together feel free to try it out.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool thanks....all my other boats that had 454's ran a 23 prop but this is a labbed 4 blade 21 im no prop guro thats why its best to do trail and error:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've got a 23 Mirage three blade if you want to try it. I don't have a use for it anymore, so if it works out, I can sell it to you real cheap.

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Anyone got a 22,23 or 24 pitch bravo prop 3 or 4 blade i could try out?? I have a labbed 21 the boat likes it 5000rpm @ 65-66 mph but its on its last days. So would like to try other and see what works best on the hallett
You gonna make Shasta? I have a 24 on the boat now and a 22 spare. Come on up and you're more then welcome to try either one.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got a 23 Mirage three blade if you want to try it. I don't have a use for it anymore, so if it works out, I can sell it to you real cheap.
where you located? you can pm me too!!

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You gonna make Shasta? I have a 24 on the boat now and a 22 spare. Come on up and you're more then welcome to try either one.
shasta is not looking like a go for us this year:mad: but that can change at anytime and if not ill catch ya local

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whats up santos hope all is good:)hand id love to give that 24 shot hullshot recomended a 23 or 24 so now i just gotta wait for mother nature to finish her pissing match with us so i can try'em out!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts