Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so many things i want so little money:mad:.

this is a one-off upper that a friend/gunsmith built. he has built sniper rifles for local police agencies in ventura county.

flat top upper with detachable sight, front four rail block with detachable sight, tactical charge handle(left side), custom bolt with a stud - in order to charge it with right hand(not shown in picture) and the 16" barrel is a one piece with integrated muzzle brake with ports on top(keeps muzzle down during rapid fire).

dpms flattop upper- 110.00
complete bolt carrier assembly- 150.00
detachable handle- 140.00
custom barrel (post pan)- 250.00
front gas block- 40.00
detachable front sight- 40.00
tactical charge handle- 25.00

755.00 in parts alone!

if interested make offer,
john

Attachments

·
Registered
785 Posts
whats the twist in the barrel ?
sweet !

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i couldn't remember so i just ran a cleaning rod down the barrel and watched the twist, it measured about 11.5". my friend suggested heavier grain bullets with this twist.
thanks.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no insult. sorry, that's just not enough. the only reason i'm offering it up is i have my eye on something and will use the money for it.
thanks for the offer though.
john

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
withdrawing sale of the upper receiver

no insult. sorry, that's just not enough. the only reason i'm offering it up is i have my eye on something and will use the money for it.
thanks for the offer though.
john
i was looking to get close to what i had into it so i could buy a project boat that has just sold. i think i'm going to end the sale of the upper receiver. Sorry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts