Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!!! SOLD!!!!!Art Carr GM TH-400 Marine Extreme HP final drive adapter fresh 1/2hr. total time semi polished case 1300.00 .. it is REVERSE Valve Body and is a 3 speed .. this is located in N.Cal near the sacramento area.. .. 530-333-1047 Bill

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1300.00 Art Carr sells these for about 2600-2800 with a polished case.. was told this had maybe an hour run time. I paid 2350 for mine and it wasn't a polished case

·
Registered
14 Posts
does Carr have a model number or part number to describe the build on the trans?
you can call me with any additional info, I left message on you phone.
Gary,951-440-6786

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No basically when I ordered my trans a few months ago from Art himself.. he asked what I wanted done to it and he did it and sent it too me.. basically the trans are good I believe in his stock form up to 1400 hp.. and with upgraded input shaft and pump they can handle 2100hp.. my personal one was built that way.. I don't know if this had the input shaft upgraded or not so I would say its good too 1400hp..

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Called Art Car and talked to him about the trans it is definitely one of his trans.. had a buddy that works at a trans shop look it over and he said it looks to be New inside so that's what I know about it for sure.. 1300

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Make me a reasonable offer.. this isn't a cheap trans and im surprised I still have it for what im asking for it.. but I do need to sell it so best reasonable offer might just take it home..

·
3,246 Posts
This is a good deal considering I am going to Art's today to pick my tranny up and pay $1100 to fix what the previous guy completely fucked up.

Art is a good dude :))THumbsUp

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still have the trans.. 1200 ....

Also have a Brand New never used B&M TH400 with convertor for a car.. 400.00

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
by shipping it yeah lol.. I don't go out that way but, we are building a boat that might be worthy of making the trip if there's something going on down there ;-)

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Billydoe...OK..how bout you could get it to San Rafael??? The big boat/car show is in Needles in February...but I have a friend in SF that will probably go that could bring it..?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
hey rrcl , im on the fence with needles but close to billdoe ( pollock pines ) , if i go i could deliver to needles but consider it plan C at this point . just a thought !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts