Discussion Starter #1

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
If I was a cop in NYC, I'd quit!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Cops should not go into those areas. Let the animals in the zoo do what they do....

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
My thoughts exactly. Sooner or later they will be begging for the police to return

Cops should not go into those areas. Let the animals in the zoo do what they do....

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
That's f'in bull shit. The people of the shit hole city depend on the cops to protect them and that's what they are paid to do. I don't care what their grievance is do your f_in job or move on. Not saying they cant express their grievance on their own time but when they put the badge on it's time to do your job.
But at the same time they probably wrote way to many tickets and fines for minor crap anyway.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Just pat of onegro and the lefties plan..................."cops can't handle the people,we'll put the military on it" and there you have it........his reason to not give up the Emperorship.....just my .02,and I fkn hate them...hope I'm wrong:no:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
We don't have that problem here in Utah. We don't protest when they shoot scumbags, we applaud them!!!! And if the police did decided to lay down, it's no problem because we'd shoot the scumbags ourselves and the courts would support us!!! After all when the police are only 2 minutes away, a Sig Sauer is only 1500FPS!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts