Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Seems proposition 30 is going to bring a great deal of business out of California to Arizona. Keep electing liberals California!

Prop 30 spurs business backlash as firms flock to flee Calif. | News - KCRA Home
Did you read the comments? Spoken like the ignorant fools they are. Those idiots know nothing about how businesses work. California is in the shitter financially and they believe that raising taxes and increasing regulations will create and atmosphere for businesses to thrive.

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Yeah, but those are the same employees that will vote the same exact way in their new state. The cancer will spread to your region and you'll be wondering WTF. I wouldn't be happy if most CA businesses were coming to my State no matter what kind of new revenue and growth they brought.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
every citizen of AZ and Nevada is now obligated to sent Moonbeam and his dimbulb legislation a thank you notice.
We in Utah already have!!! We've already benefit from the California business exodus. I'm an escapee!!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Yeah, but those are the same employees that will vote the same exact way in their new state. The cancer will spread to your region and you'll be wondering WTF. I wouldn't be happy if most CA businesses were coming to my State no matter what kind of new revenue and growth they brought.
I agree with you Icy....there certainly is a potential for that. I've seen some of that already. Ex: Medicinal mary jane, all day kindergarten to name a couple.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
And right on que, Mayor Villaraigosa said now that they have LA's budget is straightened out, he's ready to instill a new sales tax increase in LA. These idiot's have both hands around the neck of the golden goose and the oven is warmed and ready to throw it in. They can't seem to kill this state fast enough. Maybe they don't care because they've already raped and pillaged it clean.

Look out, they may be the next to move to AZ. I can hear Brown now,
"Hmmm, Brewer's term is coming up and I can't run again in Ca, but AZ, maybe???????"

L.A. Mayor Villaraigosa backs sales tax boost - The Daily Breeze

·
Registered
141 Posts
the writing is on the wall ..

me and my co workers are afraid of a new plant that they fired up in BOXELDER UT.. we think that the company will shut us down as soon as this new plant can out produce us.. we supply every thing west side of the rockies.. but these guys get there water for free and xxxx .. we use over 1 million gallons a day to make the paper products that we do .. we feel it is just a matter of time till we are dead.. i now this is different than over the border but it still feels the same ..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts