Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just wanted to thank all of you for coming out and making Jen's party a success. We were still laughing Sunday morning:)devil

I look forward to hanging out with all of you on Sat....:)hand

Keith

PS...I might have to post some pics up on the baord...I've got some GREAT ones.

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Hey I just wanted to thank all of you for coming out and making Jen's party a success. We were still laughing Sunday morning:)devil

I look forward to hanging out with all of you on Sat....:)hand

Keith

PS...I might have to post some pics up on the baord...I've got some GREAT ones.
Yea i still feel like shit. Good times, too much to drink but whos counting. Keith thanks again to you and jen for opening up your home.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea i still feel like shit. Good times, too much to drink but whos counting. Keith thanks again to you and jen for opening up your home.
I heard you were pretty down and out yesterday...lol Must of sucked working:(:( I went to bed at 4am and got back up at 7....Don't know WTF I was thinking...But I actually felt pretty good. I think the MAD Dog 20/20 and Boones played havic on everyone:D

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was a great time and a helluva party! Thank you Keith & Jen. I always have a great time with you guys!

I hope you had a great birthday Jen!
:)devil
You know the party turned out WAY better then I expected and we'll probably make it an annual event. We've got e-mails and facebook comments on how it was fantastic. Next year, we'll have to really do it up!

Again thanks for coming, I'm glad you had a great time. You going Sat?

2,056 Posts
You know the party turned out WAY better then I expected and we'll probably make it an annual event. We've got e-mails and facebook comments on how it was fantastic. Next year, we'll have to really do it up!

Again thanks for coming, I'm glad you had a great time. You going Sat?
You know I'll be there one way or another. :)devil

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
I heard you were pretty down and out yesterday...lol Must of sucked working:(:( I went to bed at 4am and got back up at 7....Don't know WTF I was thinking...But I actually felt pretty good. I think the MAD Dog 20/20 and Boones played havic on everyone:D
I was hurtin to say the least. I sat in a chair drinking water under the ac for an hour till the phone finally rang. That md 20/20 always does. Its all fun and games till you wake up and it feels like your head is going to explode

·
Registered
213 Posts
I was hurtin to say the least. I sat in a chair drinking water under the ac for an hour till the phone finally rang. That md 20/20 always does. Its all fun and games till you wake up and it feels like your head is going to explode

Just sitting here shaking my head... :)sphss

·
Registered
854 Posts

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Hahahaha!!! Poor Ty, looks like was looking for something in the trash can!!:)sphss What a blast that was! Good turn out, and a buncha Trailer Trash I tellya!!!:)devil
I dont know if it was that or damn damn vodka. Hey it happens to the best of us. I had a blast and it was great seeing everyone.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hahahaha!!! Poor Ty, looks like was looking for something in the trash can!!:)sphss What a blast that was! Good turn out, and a buncha Trailer Trash I tellya!!!:)devil
Oh yeah it was a great time. In fact Jen's going to use this for her b-day every year. Next yeah it will be more trashy (if that's possible). Probably no kids.

Thanks again everyone!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Oh yeah it was a great time. In fact Jen's going to use this for her b-day every year. Next yeah it will be more trashy (if that's possible). Probably no kids.

Thanks again everyone!
Thats the only thing I kept wondering about... THE KIDS!!! There were some risky moments and I kept saying no, there are kids here! :D

·
Registered
964 Posts
First,thanks to Keith and Jen. We had a blast!!Jen I hope you had half the fun we had.
It was great as always to see everyone and seeing your true trashiness :D

Ty bro, sorry for handing over the vodka.;) I truly didn't think you would drink it. It didnt really stay in for long and came out at warp speed.Sorry man.Oh and I got a pic of you on the couch if you want me to post it, BUTT only if you want me too.hil:)
I also know that Linda had a blast and some of you got to see the other side of her at the part.
Thx again to Keith and Jen for the killer party.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts