Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my impellor went out friday at noon,we were at black meadow landing,just launching.1st place I called was ,,,,,, marine in parker,the wanted 900$,,,thats right 900!!!!!!!Called savage,they were cool,just busy but said id be 1st in the morning.So called Flat Top,they said how long til you get here???We showed up there in 1hr,it was like a nascar pit stop,unbelievable service,great price,great shop...Thanks again flattop,we will be back.

·
What the Hell is That?
1,586 Posts
For you small boat owners. Tom at Jet boat performance has great turn around time. I order one thing one day and its all my door the next. There better than Summit and Jegs!

·
Tile Guy
64 Posts
Btnhtillidie: For you small boat owners. Tom at Jet boat performance has great turn around time. I order one thing one day and its all my door the next. There better than Summit and Jegs!

Not to be a dick, but what does that have to do with this thread?

·
Registered
44 Posts
my impellor went out friday at noon,we were at black meadow landing,just launching.1st place I called was ,,,,,, marine in parker,the wanted 900$,,,thats right 900!!!!!!!Called savage,they were cool,just busy but said id be 1st in the morning.So called Flat Top,they said how long til you get here???We showed up there in 1hr,it was like a nascar pit stop,unbelievable service,great price,great shop...Thanks again flattop,we will be back.
What a drag to have to put the boat on the trailer and drive all the way back to Parker and on to Havasu from Black Meadow. :mad:

·
What the Hell is That?
1,586 Posts
Btnhtillidie: For you small boat owners. Tom at Jet boat performance has great turn around time. I order one thing one day and its all my door the next. There better than Summit and Jegs!

Not to be a dick, but what does that have to do with this thread?
Wither he was talking about Jet pump Impeller or water pump impeller, Those guys are great ALSO.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
What was the price? .... I'm pretty close to them.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I gotta check the invoice

What was the price? .... I'm pretty close to them.
but , impeller,oil change ,and new 120$ electric nav light was 450ish,,,,so the impellor was installed was 200 I think,dont quote me though,,,,,,,did I mention %$^&* marine in parker was 900 for just the impeller change?...496 HO by the way

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.