Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a first time racer it was an awesome experience the njba really made me feel welcome the staff was very helpful to make you safe , if your thinking of running i can say do it ITS FUN AS HELL don't be intimidated they just walk you threw it and next thing you know you made your first pass!!!!

SO THANK YOU .

NJBA AND ALL THE MEMBERS THAT MADE MY WEEKEND POSSIBLE!!!!

BOAT 734
NO REGRET$

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
yeah yeah yeah Darrin ... we get it, you won the 50/50 drawing & are happy to brag about it. :D

just kidding, glad you had fun.

Now, put the real motor back together and run it! :|err

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Steak and Lobster,

good job out there this weekend. glad to hear you had fun and are coming back. you got the sickness yet?

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Steak and Lobster,

good job out there this weekend. glad to hear you had fun and are coming back. you got the sickness yet?

you bet , looking forward to next race i will try to make it harder for bob to kick my ass....lol i now no why he is MR. 10 .0

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
you bet , looking forward to next race i will try to make it harder for bob to kick my ass....lol i now no why he is MR. 10 .0
Gulp Gulp Gulp..........:)sphss I bet the old man would be real happy with ya.:|err:)hand

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Good for you Darrin. Sounds like you had a great time out there and that's what counts. Boat looks great, a little deep in the back but that is an easy adjustment and you will see results as well. Talk to you soon.

Neil ;)

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Gulp Gulp Gulp..........:)sphss I bet the old man would be real happy with ya.:|err:)hand
whaddya mean "old"??? i ain't so old i can't load my crap up, drag it 300 miles, pull the tanker out on the rope a buncha times and run it, ya lollygagger... :|err

neil, those pics were taken saturday. they made some changes saturday night that loosened it up a bit, and picked up over .20 on sunday.

d, you're doin just fine.. the beachdwellin lollygaggers are just jealous..:D

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
neil, those pics were taken saturday. they made some changes saturday night that loosened it up a bit, and picked up over .20 on sunday.
Yeah ... I think he was only running on a 2 barrel carb there???

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
GOOD JOB:p glad to hear that you finally made it to the track;) Get that sucker dialed in so you can roll to Firebird;) I had a blast hangin' with you and T-Dizzle here in Phx;)

Spitter

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good for you Darrin. Sounds like you had a great time out there and that's what counts. Boat looks great, a little deep in the back but that is an easy adjustment and you will see results as well. Talk to you soon.

Neil ;)
thanks Neil , it was a lot of fun had a few issues got them worked out , first run was 11.9 80 mph last run was 10.29 at 102 mph so with a little more work i think we can get it to a 10.0 at 105 i hope...see you at firebird...

Attachments

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GOOD JOB:p glad to hear that you finally made it to the track;) Get that sucker dialed in so you can roll to Firebird;) I had a blast hangin' with you and T-Dizzle here in Phx;)

Spitter
hey spitter make sure you come by and see us at firebird, BAD HABIT TAH 150 last year was a blast....

·
Registered
23 Posts
As a first time racer it was an awesome experience the njba really made me feel welcome the staff was very helpful to make you safe , if your thinking of running i can say do it ITS FUN AS HELL don't be intimidated they just walk you threw it and next thing you know you made your first pass!!!!

SO THANK YOU .

NJBA AND ALL THE MEMBERS THAT MADE MY WEEKEND POSSIBLE!!!!

BOAT 734
NO REGRET$
It is a nice place to race.

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
whaddya mean "old"??? i ain't so old i can't load my crap up, drag it 300 miles, pull the tanker out on the rope a buncha times and run it, ya lollygagger... :|err

d, you're doin just fine.. the beachdwellin lollygaggers are just jealous..:D
Hey BOB wrong old guy try again!!!!!!!!! Let me say it again so you and everyone else will understand..........:)sphss:)sphss:)sphss Darin,,,,Gulp Gulp Gulp i bet Tommy would be real proud of ya. You should just join team BOB.........:|err;)

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
last run was 10.29 at 102 mph so with a little more work i think we can get it to a 10.0 at 105 i hope...see you at firebird...
Wanna barrow the wacker so you can listen to the stereo and have a coctail while your out there next time slow poke?:)sphss:)hand

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
1 - 20 of 63 Posts