Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you VERY much to Lisa and Dale for inviting us to join them on Sunday and run out to Fleet Week. This was the first time we had the opportunity to experience fleet week and also the first time riding in the 30' Skater. All I can say is WOW!!!!! That boat accelerates very hard and turns like no other cat I have been in. We got to run with Doug in his 37 Talon and Rick in his 28 Skater on the way out. We anchored for a few hours and totally enjoyed the air show and the Blue Angels were amazing. Tamara and I are completely ruined now after riding in both of his Skater's since they make our little 25 Daytona seem like a dinghy. Great day!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Think we saw you about 10:30 ish just befor the Benicia bridge. There were 3 total running close to the southern side of channel. Took a picture but it's far away

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think we saw you about 10:30 ish just befor the Benicia bridge. There were 3 total running close to the southern side of channel. Took a picture but it's far away
More than likely that was us since that's when we went thru that area. Were you on a boat?

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi
543 Posts
Tough to tell from the bridge but it looked white. I know that Nortech is red/yellow. All I know is that I was in traffic on a Sunday and you assholes were farting around...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
You're more than welcome Rob, glad you and Tamara came along Sunday! Lisa and I had a great time as well - can't go wrong with a day on the bay in weather like that. :))THumbsUp And it was nice making it through the day without getting pulled over and/or boarded (though it was close a few times!). :)Unsure

1 - 10 of 10 Posts