Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sanger Hydro
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i hoped so but i got laid off so i have to slow down on it. i will bring it out there. i just need a few more things.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Sorry to hear about the job. You don't happen to be a heavy equip. operator???

I like the colors and how yours is comming together. :)devil
I restored a 79 Sanger Ski Hydro a few years back. I miss that boat. I was real close to a silver with two color blue flame job on mine but went nostalgic at the last min. I repainted the original brown and gold stripes.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Just Wanted To Say Thanks To Everyone Who Helped Me Out On Getting Info On Engine Placement. It Looks Sick.. Thanks

DROOL!!!

i was actually checking one of these out for sale on Craigslist the other day... god they cost so much money!! Ill get one one of these days.. either that or a shovel nose. Dont think my 455 would look good in it though lol..

·
Sanger Hydro
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im a mechanic, but i was thinking about doing heavy equipment opperator. the best thing is they just called me yesterday and offerd me a job as the service manager in a stockton store but thats a drive from roseville.
Sorry to hear about the job. You don't happen to be a heavy equip. operator???

I like the colors and how yours is comming together. :)devil
I restored a 79 Sanger Ski Hydro a few years back. I miss that boat. I was real close to a silver with two color blue flame job on mine but went nostalgic at the last min. I repainted the original brown and gold stripes.

·
Registered
498 Posts
im a mechanic, but i was thinking about doing heavy equipment opperator. the best thing is they just called me yesterday and offerd me a job as the service manager in a stockton store but thats a drive from roseville.
:)devil With all the dealerships closing I would jump on it. The bump in pay should cover the gas:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts