Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
have any before and after pics? I think my daytona could use it.
If im thinking correctly, you might not want to rub on your deal too much more, the fades in your pink and darn near the surface and with each swipe of sand paper you will pull color away it will be very noticeable, I think a good buff may do the job in your situation,...I could be wrong though, definitely have Greg take a good look at it, im sure he will let you know if its a problem!

·
"Try it Now!"
3,614 Posts
If im thinking correctly, you might not want to rub on your deal too much more, the fades in your pink and darn near the surface and with each swipe of sand paper you will pull color away it will be very noticeable, I think a good buff may do the job in your situation,...I could be wrong though, definitely have Greg take a good look at it, im sure he will let you know if its a problem!
Ouch, when i first read this i wasn't sure you were talking about a boat ........:)hand Thought you were into pain or something. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.