Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got them today, like the name on the envelope, My WIFE GOES HEY NITROMAN YOU HAVE MAIL:)stDid not know what to expect, they were great, thanks Jerry:)devil:D

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Printed, only cause my computer is older, thank you and have a great weekend and get your boat done for irvine:D:)hand

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jerry will be at the drags at elsinore? Will you be shooting video this time since the other guys was crap:|err It will be good weather and a pretty good boat count, if not going, as a spectator:)bulb cya you there if you go:)grn:)devil

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Rocko..boat lools a little wet to me. Are your balls all up inside 'n shit.
Actually I was able to bring them with me this time, but Billy wanted to hang on to them he said "he would feel them more comfortable knowing where they were" he gave them back for the trip home.There back with the wife :D

·
Upstanding Member
12,708 Posts
Steve, Irvine aint happenin... I've got a couple of video jobs lined up and someone else who has yet to pay me so,,,, until the cash flows again we're on hold...

I won't be at Elsinore working and I'm not going to spectate either. Have fun!!:)

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steve, Irvine aint happenin... I've got a couple of video jobs lined up and someone else who has yet to pay me so,,,, until the cash flows again we're on hold...

I won't be at Elsinore working and I'm not going to spectate either. Have fun!!:)
Thank You and have a great weekend,

·
Registered
3,245 Posts

Wouldn't you like to know the person who said "OWNING YOUR OWN BUSINESS IS THE WAY TO GO. TRUST ME !!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts