Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Done....
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recieved a new gift last night from Rewarder headers..:)devil Jim did a fantastic job, super clean, friendly, and quick! I was shocked how fast and clean the headers turned out. I'm at work now, headers are at home. I'll post some pics up tonight and shorty install them on the rig. Thanks again Jim for the fast delivery service on excellent headers.
-Nandi.

Post some Rewarder headers it ya got them. I'll show mine off tonight.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Recieved a new gift last night from Rewarder headers..:)devil Jim did a fantastic job, super clean, friendly, and quick! I was shocked how fast and clean the headers turned out. I'm at work now, headers are at home. I'll post some pics up tonight and shorty install them on the rig. Thanks again Jim for the fast delivery service on excellent headers.
-Nandi.

Post some Rewarder headers it ya got them. I'll show mine off tonight.
That's cool. I've got a set but the prior owners didn't keep them cool and they have a lot of blue and scorching. :)coffee

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Jim , Brooke and Crew are among the best , we have bought /sold hundreds of sets of headers, products, and custom built pieces over the years and always found them Great to deal with Tom

·
Done....
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now if we can just convince them to build a closed compartment header.
Not sure what you mean by ''closed compartment'' (thru transom)??

I'm sure they're willing to make what application you're looking for. May take some time to make a jig. Just my 2 cents.;)

·
Banned
989 Posts
i just ordered mine from Jim on thursday. he took the time to answer all my questions via email and i finally decided to pull the trigger. i went with black coated twisties. will post pics when they get here :)

·
Done....
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just ordered mine from Jim on thursday. he took the time to answer all my questions via email and i finally decided to pull the trigger. i went with black coated twisties. will post pics when they get here :)
Nice!!!

I went with.....upswept, coated silver, water injected. ''ROCK ON''

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Banderlog Valves suck problems, problems, problems with those things. the filter always gets clogged besides who wants to run all that hokey wiring anyways.Cool Headers though like the style.

·
Banned
989 Posts

·
Banned
989 Posts
just got mine today....woo hoo!!!!!!!!!

·
Done....
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
very nice guys. I bet you're super stoked as much as I am to have some of the best quality marine headers.:)devil

1 - 16 of 16 Posts