Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to share an experience with rpm powerboats. I'm building a 22 daytona . Steve at rpm told me to give him a call and he would help me with my project. He talked to me for about 30- 40 mintutes on my set up and hull design. I got information that most people would never give up especially on a hull that he does not sell with nothing to gain. I can only imagine what he would do if I actullay bought a boat from him! I diffinetly can see why they make one of the most effecient boats around.

Thanks again
Sean

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,266 Posts
Fuelcustoms:

I would also join your comments and add---Steve is an awesome guy and a credit to the boating community in all areas.

He is a rare individual in todays hide the ball marine environment Steve will give it to you straight :)devil. He has helped me out a great deal personally and I know if I purchased a boat from him---the customer service would be for life.

KAP

·
Because KAP said so...
266 Posts
Well coming from a RPM owner, all you guys are really missing out o a great ride, except Kap...but yes the customer service is out of the park, and I callenge anyone to beat there CS Steve is the chit:D

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,266 Posts
Well coming from a Revolution Performance Marine owner such as myself, all you performance boaters are really missing out on the potential to own an exceptional boat from RPM Marine, except Kap...and I can say witout a doubt the boat and customer service you will receive from RPM is without equal in the marine industry--- Steve Tripp is an outstanding builder and person, whose reputation, integrity and product is the chit:D

Well I decided to to do a little ad lib on the prior quote for my buddy Jeff aka 26 Redline:D. He gives me the liberty to edit his posts in the interest of clarity and to decipher Bayou eubonics into english prose:(:(:D:)--laughing.

KAP

P.S. You and Steve need to come out for Desert Storm 2010 otherwise you will not be on my Christmas card list:D.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.