Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for not only drilling all the holes in my plates & hull, making me some bitchen -16 dumps out of through hull fittings that only cost me $11 each but for making me these trick -16 stainless pick ups that point straight up, but for doing it all for a fair price!

Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper

Table Water Bumper Furniture Wood

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Scott Davis is a great asset to the boating community. He is responsible for reuniting us with my dads Lavey Craft after a 40 year absence. He's also a plethora of information.....:)devil

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
QJ QUOTE" He's also a plethora of information.

SCOTT.quickjet)......A WHAT OF INFORMATION.....:)Unsure DONT USE SUCH BIG WORDS..

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Scott is.the shit!!!! Perfectionist and able to do just about anything you could possibly need..unusual details that arent store bought are up his alley. You da man scott:))THumbsUp

Is that cav plate pickup angled??? If so, why. Im sure there is a reason....

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scott is.the shit!!!! Perfectionist and able to do just about anything you could possibly need..unusual details that arent store bought are up his alley. You da man scott:))THumbsUp

Is that cav plate pickup angled??? If so, why. Im sure there is a reason....
yes it is! reason ... Scott wanted to do it for aesthetics ... that way the hose goes straight up instead of kinking in towards the middle. the hose end on the transom is a 60 degree so there will only be a slight kink to allow for plate movement other than that it will pretty much be a straight hose..i'll post pics in a few days when i get a chance to put the hoses on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts