Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughters car was leaking fuel and needed repair. Darrell hooked her up with a fast affordable repair (new fuel pump). He has a repair service here in Havasu, and will repair all makes and models of cars either at his place or mobile if needed. If it wasn't for his pricing, her car would be sitting and dear old dad would be driving her to and from work.

If you need any auto repair here in Havsu, give him a call.

Robinson Service and Repair
928 764-1562

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
He will do what he says and you can count on that. Give him a chance and keep his ass busy peeps. Personal, competent service is what you will get.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
My daughters car was leaking fuel and needed repair. Darrell hooked her up with a fast affordable repair (new fuel pump). He has a repair service here in Havasu, and will repair all makes and models of cars either at his place or mobile if needed. If it wasn't for his pricing, her car would be sitting and dear old dad would be driving her to and from work.

928 764-1562
Nice to have a good referral in town.....

·
1,278 Posts
Great service

He serviced my tranny last week ,some ugly shit came out...good looking stuff back in...
Trying to find time to have him do my rear breaks next....THANKS D....

·
Registered
1,459 Posts

928 764-1562
Thanks for the Bussines,glad i could get her back on the road.

Glad to hear he got his bizz up and running
Hopefully i'll be working all over your park this winter.

He will do what he says and you can count on that. Give him a chance and keep his ass busy peeps. Personal, competent service is what you will get.
thanks Tom.

Don't let the Tattoo's scare you!!!!! :)
lmao:D

Nice to have a good referral in town.....
phone call away.:)

He a big softy. :D
nice to see you out here Matt.
Yep..Darrel fixed my 4 wheel drive then fixed me drinks. :)devil :)hand
Full service!:)devil
I hope the buis takes off, couldn't happen to a better guy...
Thanks!
He serviced my tranny last week ,some ugly shit came out...good looking stuff back in...
Trying to find time to have him do my rear breaks next....THANKS D....
Give me a call we can get em done within the next few days if you want.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
This is a good referral to have and I will make sure to keep it handy for any vehicle service that I might need up there.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Look who came out to play... :) wow 23 posts now:D j/k

Darrell has always been there for us when we needed help. Hope to send him some work when we make it out in Sept.

Chris
See you then Chris and congrats again on the new edition!

This is a good referral to have and I will make sure to keep it handy for any vehicle service that I might need up there.
You can always call if anything happens while driving out as well,If i am available and you are not too far i would come out to I40 to help out.;)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Darrell - where's your shop located? Good to hear that you're up and running.
Working out of my garage at the moment and on the look out for the right building,I also have a complete mobile set up rolling mini shop on wheels.
I don't want to be on the south side as there are already a bunch of shops down there,i'm looking for something either center or close to it with hwy exposure.
I'm not rushing into anything yet cause i am staying busy as it is and i know the right opportunity will come along with patience.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts